4. Retrouvailles

~Shahveer

~Shahveer

"Shit"

The clouds burst into a loud thunderbolt as the lightning stroke across the horizon and without any delay, the uninvited heavy downpour started adding fuel to the fire.

"Shit!"

I kicked the trunk of my black SUV once again.

I extremely hated rain!!!

Specially the unannounced one !

And rain in Pakistan meant disaster.

I was trying to escape to the nearest bar as soon as possible.
But definitely can't take a risk while driving out this new SUV in such a wild thunderstorm.

Angrily, I took out my electronic cigarette from the back seat of my car and started smoking in order to calm down my already boiling nerves.

I just hate it when someone enters my room. Specially these pathetic subordinates. Silly servants!

Don't know where the hell she had kept my charger?

After 15 minutes of heavy smoking, I finally realized that another disastrous thunderstorm was waiting for me inside the mansion.

More disastrous than this one!

I had already expected a boring lecture from Mom and Dad. But I wasn't in a mood to face them.
Who the hell has time to listen to these conservative parents anyway?

Sluggishly dragging my completely drenched form towards the entrance, I quietly peeked through the corridor in order to avoid any unwanted creepy glares. All I wanted to do was change this heavily drenched outfit of mine and immediately race my car towards the nearest club here in Lahore as soon as this bloody rain stops!

After all, it wasn't that hard to explore some nightclubs in Lahore.

Pheww! This mansion was more like a 'bhool bhulaiyyan'! What's the freaking point of having these uncountable rooms and that too, for only four people?

Busy scrolling down through my phone, I unintentionally turned left towards the main corridor. My gaze was still glued on the screen which displayed thousands of unread boring messages from Melissa, Ryan, Claire, Sonya, Jackson and dozens of more creepy heads.

Ever since I had stepped in Pakistan, my Manchester squad had pledged to drive me crazy by messaging me continuously as if I was dead or what? Don't know when they will learn to respect my privacy. It's not that I am partying here without them. I hate getting so much attention.

It sucks!!!!!!!

For God's sake let me enjoy my sister's wedding for two weeks at least!!

Not giving a damn where my tracks were leading me to, I turned towards the door which I assumed lead to Alizeh's bedroom. Certainly not ready to remove my eyes from the phone and well of course, thanks to my totally absurd and perfectly spoiled manners, I hurriedly pushed the door open without even giving a single knock!