Announcement

Hello there, I am so happy that you guys gave so many comments on my chapters. And mostly those inner comments. I want to say thank you all for commenting and showing your expressions. Your comments are precious to me and not only me but to all the writers who write. A writer's readers are the only weapon she/he have because the are the only one who give energy and encouragements. And I am thankful that I have you guys with me.  But  there's something that I want to share today. And I know it will sadden you guys but I have to say this. And before it I want to say sorry to you guys.....

That I know you guys enjoying reading this story but with a sad heart I have to say that...
This story have to stay on hold until 2021 due to some personal issue. I am sorry guys...

Sorry just kidding! 😂😂
Did you guys really take  it seriously?

What I wanted to say is.. In next chapter this story is going to turn in more interesting part. I mean, more drama, fight, fun, jealousy, ignorance, arrogance, new characters and romance. So what do you think about it? And what important is that I want to know what kind of story twist you guys want.

So tell me what spices you guys want me to add in future chapters. I will try to add your desires in the story.

Thank you and sorry again for the joke. To add more fun send me your expression in emoji when you read the word of on hold till  2021. 😂