Important Call

Hello there my dear readers, my friends and my partner in my stories.

I am really grateful for all those votes and comments you are showing in my stories. I can't help but feel so happy that I am able to meet your demands, liking and fulfil wishes. But today I want to ask for a favour from you guys. But before that let me tell you why I am putting this before you. I really don't want to bother you with this but its really needed to be done.

!Help!

Yes, I need your help! Let me tell you- my phone is really in bad condition and I work everything from it. Reading, writing all of it. So the main problem is- it's starting to hang and its screen damaging And with every passing  day its becoming worse. It has red, blue, yellow horizontal lines on screen with half screen glitch. Sometimes its annoy me so much and made my eyes tired, and another reason of causing me headache. It's hard to work when half of screen is bouncing with glitch lines.

Why telling you this?

Because I know you guys love to read and if anything happens to my phone then I really have to stop writing and forcefully take a break and I am not sure about how long it will take. That means no update and no story from my side.