Angry or Hurt ?.

The last face Rudra saw before loosing his conscious was Anika's face , his eyes glisten with tears and he softly wrapped his arms around Anika's neck before he too went rigid as Anika , Shivay's heart start beating rapidly in his chest , his eyes watered and he cupped Anika's face in his palms , he patted her face trying to wake her up "Anika... Anika" he shuttered her name without using her tittle like he used to , his heart ached making him realize that he is loosing something dear to him , he look around desperately for help but there was none "Ru...dra" he shuttered seeing his little boy lying lifelessly in Anika's arms "S...Son , gett up" he patted his cheeks too and tried to give him breathe through mouth but nothing worked , He start searching for help manically and cursed himself for not coming with horse .

"Nothing will happen with you too" he murmured to himself before he removed his shrug and tying around Anika , he tied the shrug around his wound and also made Rudra lay over her and he tied the little boy to her , tears made their ways out from his eyes , he picked her up in arms and made a run towards Palace with tears streaming down .

After 30 minutes of walk when he walked inside the palace through main area of Palace , everyone gasped seeing his state and The unconscious beauty in his arms with Prince of Jhanshi , "Sara" he called when he spotted Anika's personal maid there and Sara went pale seeing Anika's as well as Shivay's state , it doesn't take her a second to run towards them "Princess , princess" she tried to touch Anika but failed because of Shivay's long strides towards the chamber .

"Call the healer soon" he ordered and People's of Jhanshi gasped at the scene at front of them , Everyone was amused by the beauty of Princess and murmurs were heard in people after disappearance of loyals "I just can't believe it , Is she princess of Madhavgarh ?" A woman asked from another and Another woman shrugged.

" I don't know but I once listened she is ugly but her heart is beautiful , I am not sure" Another one replied and soon gossips start but apart from it , every single person was worried for their prince and unknown girl .

Aasha entered in Anika's chamber running , her face was wet with tears , she desperately look for her son and when she spotted him beside an unknown but familiar face she quickly went on his son side , she start checking him manically only to stopped by healer who entered in chamber and tell her to move aside.

"My Queen , we need to check prince" The lady healer said and Aasha nodded negatively 

"No , nothing happened with him , he is okay , he is just teasing his mother , Prince Rudra wake up" she patted his cheeks but the little boy didn't move , Shivay signed maids to pull Queen away from Prince Rudra and they did , Aasha screamed , shouted and wiggled daring healer to touch her son without her permission but Shivay signed them to proceed through his eyes , they followed their King's order and start examining Prince Rudra .

"I request my Majesty and minister to wait outside as I need to remove Princess cloths in order to get her examined" Sara's word broked in mid as she stopped herself from battling her eyes out at front of everyone.

"Leave " Shivay ordered his minister Abhraam and useless maids to go but didn't budge from his place , he turned his back towards her and Sara start removing Anika's blouse , She opened her blouse and made her lay on her stomach before opening the knot of her upper chemise , the wound were craved at centre of her back , the area was badly bruised and mass of the surrounding of her wounded area were popped out , After good enough 10 minutes , Shivay turned back towards her and his eyes teared up , with Shivering hands Sara cleaned the remaining paste of her body and that's when Aasha stopped battling her eyes out and stare towards the stranger girl , she get on her feet and went towards Shivay , she placed her palm on his shoulder and he closed his eyes not letting his tears fall .