Animal Kingdoms

Okay so last night I had the most furry esc dream ever. So I'm a fox queen(btw I'm going to be changing to the POV of different rulers throughout  the dream) but I get kidnapped by the wolf king who want me to marry him. He keeps me guarded in a meat cellar, which I escape by climbing the shelves that held summer sausages to freedom. While I was on these shelves, I stole a lot of sausages. But I escape without being caught and I run  down a path into the woods. I'm also jumping really high for some reason constantly. I then make it to a slab of concrete where a whole bunch of humans are hiding from the wolf king and his men. I gift them all the meat I stole then leave and that leaves it off on the first half of my dream.

I wake up from that dream and I wanted to go back because it was very fun. So I fall back asleep and I'm now a lizard queen with white scales and a white dress, breaking into a palace that is ruled by a man who looks like anubis. I'm breaking in with a dragon king and we fall into alot of traps and kill alot of dudes. We finally go into a room with a whole bunch of water floating above our heads and a bull/dog witch. She tells us to throw a potion up towards the water so we do and the water absorbs it to the other side of if and all hell breaks loose. A lot of jackal headed guards start chasing us and I climb up the wall and the dragon king flys but we are still be king chased and for some reason they are all turned into kittens.

That was my dream. Not going to lie, I want to make a book out of it because it was really fun.