Chapter 30 : " Game-Set-Match"

Later that Evening...

 Sanskar hadnt told her much about where they were going except asking her to dress up in warm clothes as it an outdoor event. After the conversations last night, she was glad to fall back on routine and that included amazing dates. By the time the taxi dropped them off she was too thrilled to contain her excitement that she didn't wait till he got down before opening the car door and walking around to see the place .

 Sanskar didn't need to spell it out to her about their date tonight as  she had seen this place every year on TV and wanted to be there instead of her house every single time when that happens. Now she is finally here and she couldn't actually believe it. She didn't know what has gotten into her ,she turned around to look for the person who made it possible and he was standing in a distance observing her happiness and excitement . 

 Sanskar never thought she would get excited for such a simple thing, but he did realize her sister really knows Swara much better than he thought. Closing the distance between them in quick strides she rushed to him and to his surprise hugged him .

He didn't know what to do at the sudden gesture but he cant help but draw his hand over her and solidify the hug. She broke out of the hug after awhile and looked at him with a smile on her face not realizing the effect the hug had on him. She was too excited to even realize her actions and the consequences of it.

" Thank You Sanskar , you are the best . I cant believe it , You know this was one of my to do list for a long time, " Swara spoke up ,after seeing her tears last night, her sudden happiness and smile was worth all the time he spent on arranging today date.

  " Of course i don't know about your to do list but i hope you can share it with me some other time and we can try to get as much on the list checked out. But your sister did suggest you might really like it. This was the reason i choose New York and not some other predictable Honeymoon destinations" Sanskar told her as he wanted to fulfill all her desires and wishes just to see her smile at him with happiness.

 Swara knew Sanskar was one of a kind who always put her happiness over everything, she didn't know how she got lucky enough to marry him and wondered how long it will take her to fall in love with him, because right now dreaming her entire future with him seemed wonderful, it wasn't because he took her to a date of her liking, it was because he had took time to turn her dreams into reality.

Swara Bose had lot of interest and likes, most of it had been only known to those closest to her. One of such interest of her was sports. Born in an conservative family Ragini never had an glimpse to the world of Sports. So Swara dreams were crushed in young age.

But that didn't keep her from at least watching them. Every time her mother denied her interests ,she found a way to hold on to them as if fearing letting it go would mean she lost a part of herself.

Swara liked all sports, and had been partial to tennis and had longed to play them but when her mother denied her interest to join a tennis coaching center for kids fearing her brother won't approve of it , Swara choose to watch the matches in tv instead.

She loved to watch most of the sports except Golf , somehow it wasn't for her but tennis remained her favourite as she grew up that not only did she want to play but also watch a match live as well not just from tv . 

Because while watching in television is fun and entertaining, Swara always wanted to watch an Grandslam tournament live instead of from her television because it is one of the biggest tournaments in tennis and she could get to watch most of her favourite players play in an short span of two weeks and not to forget the thrill of watching with around 15,000 people who are passionate about the sport just like her .