[8] ✦ Alone In Her Room~ ✦

🌸ÒWÓ *intense fan girling*🌸
•••

🌸ÒWÓ *intense fan girling*🌸•••

❖ (Y/N)'s POV ❖

I nervously breathed out my anxiety. These were one of the things that Y/N wasn't an expert at; simple conversation. Maybe girls would've been easier to talk to,but with a boy no less.That's right, I'm walking home together with Saiki Kusuo, who I just found out is a Psychic!

'I never knew bribing someone was this simple'

Seconds felt like hours of agony sucking you in a black hole.With the night sky shimmering millions of twinkling jewels, Saiki's striking dark pink hair stood out. He stared off the distance, as I was mesmerized by his shining emerald orbs. As soon as he was about to focus his eyes on me, I turned my head forward.

It wasn't a moment too soon before we've arrive at my home. Once we enter the wide area, we were greeted with both my parents with wide smiles.

The second they spotted a boy next to me, they immediately whispered some things near my ear.They whispered things such as 'Is he your boyfriend?' or 'Who's this gentleman?' As expected, their hunches were just misunderstandings. 

I stomped over to the refrigerator and grabbed 2 coffee jelly for both Saiki and myself.I got a hold of the glasses boy and les him towards the stairs.

I got a hold of the glasses boy and les him towards the stairs

*~(Y/N)'s Room~*
/ro͞om

The antenna boy patiently waited as I shut the room behind me. I sigh before joining him in one of the kotatsu tables.

Kotatsu Table

A kotatsu (Japanese: 炬燵) is a low, wooden table frame covered by a futon, or heavy blanket, upon which a table top sits

A kotatsu (Japanese: 炬燵) is a low, wooden table frame covered by a futon, or heavy blanket, upon which a table top sits. Underneath is a heat source, formerly a charcoal brazier but now electric, often built into the table itself.

One glance at him can make one notice that he couldn't wait any longer for the dessert. I quietly let out a small giggle as I start to dig down the coffee jelly.

"I'm surprised that you couldn't control your powers in the first place. Why is that?"

It felt like arrows struck my chest, feeling much offended of his comment.

I fiddled around with the rim of the cup as I was loss at words. I try to form sentences which ended up being gibberish.

"I don't know. I guess I just decided on my own that doing this is just something I have to do. Ever since that day, I—!"

My hands quivered without my knowing as I faced the fabric table. I gasp and realize my actions, quickly excused myself. It was just as expected, the boy would be dumbfounded.

"Sorry, Saiki. This was probably not the way you'd imagine doing on the first day of school, huh?" I answer, making a pass on the particular subject.

"I won't force you to talk about the reasons behind it, and I'm not going to teach you how to control your powers."

My heart seemed as if it stopped beating when he turned down the request without feeling guilt. I lowered my head, not having enough strength to glance at him.

"However, I'll try to help you do that on your own."

Just the mention of those words brought me to a better mood. Saiki faced me with a genuine smile, something that he had never given to me. I had to admit, that broad smile made my heart skipped a beat.

"Thank you, Saiki."