Tropical Treats

~Early Morning~

The faint sound of knocking on your hotel room door was the first thing you woke up to, groaning out as you checked your phone to see it was still crazy early. Despite wanting to just catch up on more sleep, the knocking on the door continued, eventually forcing you out of bed as the others in the room stayed fast asleep. Yawning as you stood up, you walked over to the door, opening it to be greeted to Kasumi standing there, dressed in her training gear.

Kasumi: "Phew, I was worried I had the wrong room...again..."

You: "Ka...sumi? It's like 5 am..."

Despite your protests, you were happy to see her, the young girl pulling you into a warm hug to start your morning right. As you were hugging, Kasumi looked behind you, spotting your friends all soundly asleep.

Kasumi: "Let's talk in the lobby, do you have any loose clothing?"

You: "I don't know... probably? Why?"

Kasumi: "Get changed and come down okay?"

Without any more explanation, Kasumi gave you a small kiss on the cheek, walking down the halls to the elevator down as you closed the door to get changed. Once you were finished dressing yourself, you found your way down to the lobby, rubbing the sleep out of your eyes as you spotted Kasumi.

You: "Mind telling me why I'm awake? Not that it isn't great seeing you..."

Kasumi: "Well, I did some talking with my coach over here, and she's...not exactly happy with me taking time off training...but I made a deal with her! Me and you can practice together! After that, she's fine with us hanging out, long as we put the effort in this morning!"

You looked at Kasumi with a blank expression, the giddy nature of the gymnast not swaying you as you turned around to walk to your room. Kasumi quickly latched onto you, trying to pull you towards her.

Kasumi: "Come ooooon, you wanted to hang out didn't you?! It's just a few hours training!"

You: "Didn't you say that this instructor of yours was hellish?"

Kasumi: "Psh...what? No...I didn't...you're crazy..."

You: "Uh huh, sure"

You continued pulling away from her, your body definitely not prepared for such activities.

Kasumi: "Pleeeease?! I promise I'll help you every step of the way. And...I have a surprise for you if you do!"

You looked back at Kasumi, your curiosity getting the better of you as you saw her with a sly grin, a look not commonly on her face. You caved and began walking with her to practice, all the while mentally preparing yourself for what would come next. After a while walking down the beach, you met up with a small group of gymnasts, a surprisingly burly looking woman in front of them all.

Kasumi: "Hiya coach! I brought him along, just like I said!"

Coach: "This little pipsqueak?!"

The coach moved towards you, eyeing you up and down as she analyzed your physique.

Coach: "What's your name pipsqueak!?"