Chapter |14| Hangovers Are A Bitch

I shifted in my sleep and gasped when I felt something vibrating between my breasts

I shifted in my sleep and gasped when I felt something vibrating between my breasts. What the fuck?

I quickly dove my hand into my bra and pulled out the culprit. A phone. Correction, the phone I stole last night.

Fuck, last night. Uh, all I can think about is that bitch's tongue in Ryder's mouth. Her fingers running up and down his back.

I never had the desire to kill anyone but I'll gladly put a bullet in between her eyes.

Anyhow, doesn't she know he's taken. Well not in the relationship sense but I'm still his fiancé, that has to mean something. Right?

I groan and force myself out of bed. I notice that I'm still in the dress from last night and I'm still wearing my full face of makeup. Oh well, fuck it. I need coffee more.

My head is throbbing in pain and it's like every little sound has been amplified. Even the birds chirping, which is meant to be a peaceful pleasant sound, makes it feel like there's a drill drilling into my head.

I step out of my room and carefully look both ways to check no-ones coming. I lift up my dress and run, barefoot, down the staircase and towards the kitchen.

I pass multiple people on the way all whom stare at me, well my attire, but I just ignore each one.

If I look like a tramp, then who cares? I'm trapped in a loveless engagement with a man who hurt me profusely and made me cry all night, twice might I add.

The walk to the kitchen seems to take forever but it's all worth it when I finally manage to take a small sip of that addictive heaven. I swear, I could live off coffee. I don't know what it is about it.

The fact that the caffeine allows me to actually get through school, it's a great drink to have on snow days or when I'm sick, or maybe it's the smell. There's nothing I love more than the smell of coffee.

"Hey bitch, how was your night? You look terrible by the way." I rolled my eyes and sat on top of the kitchen counter, taking small sips of my steaming hot mug of coffee.

"Well, you don't like too good yourself." I said, gesturing to the large bags under her eyes, the birds nest that was her hair and the large wrinkled shirt she was wearing.

"At least mine was worth it. Two hours of mind-blowing, amazing sex. Fucked against the wall, on my bed, in the shower, on my desk. Honestly, that waiter could fuck. He should just quit his job and become a male prostitute. I even suggested it to him and you know what I got in response, pounded into so hard that I almost lost my voice from screaming. God, I can't even think about what my life would be like without sex. I seriously can't believe you're a virgin. You're missing out hun." I have to admit getting fucked by a complete stranger, hard, sounded pretty good right now.

I wish I could be like Kira. Live life with no regrets, do what I want without thinking about the consequences. I'm always so careful.

Why can't I be spontaneous? I guess I'll never get that chance now. I'm trapped...with Ryder.