Chapter 33- Teasing on another level

JULIANA'S POV

"I cannot believe you" I seethed for the tenth time.

"I'm sorry" he repeated.

He was sitting in a holding cell while I was pacing in front of him on the other side.

"Here, I don't want anyone looking at your body" he said and handed me his jacket through the bars.

I scoffed and shook my head.

"Take it Juliana" he warned.

"Only because I'm cold" I muttered as goosebumps began to form on my skin.

I sighed as I shrugged on his big comfy jacket and warmth instantly flooded through my body.

"Your bail has been paid Mr Romano" one of the officers said.

"You're lucky I managed to pay the guy off so he wouldn't press charges" Adrian said as he walked towards us.

"Thank you Adrian" I said.

I elbowed Tyberias when I heard him stay silent. "Thanks" he muttered as he rubbed his side. I could tell that he wasn't used to coming to his younger brother for help. It was normally the other way round.

"It's fine" Adrian said and led us to his car.

I jumped in the back and Tyberias jumped in next to me. He tried to sit closer to me and wrap his arm around me shoulder, but I turned away from him.

"What did you expect me to do when I caught the guy flirting with you?" he said, trying to defend himself.

"He wasn't flirting, he was asking me where the bathroom was" I snapped and turned to face him.

"I've already said sorry" he sulked and crossed his arms.

"Sorry isn't going to cut it" I said and also crossed my arms, mirroring his actions.

We stared at each other for a few seconds before I saw him begin to smile. This caused me to smile. We both bursted into laughter and he pulled me my closer to him.
"You caught me off guard. I'm still annoyed at you" I said and I couldn't help smiling.

"I don't care. I just want you in my arms" he mumbled.

"You two are so bipolar" I heard Adrian mutter as he stared at us through the rear view mirror.

•_• •_•

"I've decided what your punishment will be" I announced to Tyberias.

"Punishment?"

"Yes, punishment. You didn't think I'd let you off the hook so easily did you?" I smirked. I was having too much fun with this.

"What's the punishment?"

"No sèx for 48 hours." I said and I laughed when I saw his face drop.

"You- You can't do that." He stuttered.

"I can and I will."

He groaned and buried his head into his pillow.

This was going to be fun.

^-^^-^

I smiled in the mirror as I looked at myself. I slipped he dark red, silky, booty shorts. They didn't even completely cover my ass, which I knew would drive Tyberias crazy.

I'm just glad Maria took Estella to the park just now because I wouldn't be able to go through with this if I knew there was anyone other that Tyberias that would see me like this.

I finished my outfit with a cropped spaghetti strap top that only covered my bøøbs .

TYBERIAS' POV

I was sat on the couch flicking through Netflix when I saw Juliana walk up to me.

I shamelessly gaped at her as I saw what she was wearing. She had such an amazing hourglass figure. The top she was wearing hugged her tïts snuggly, but was pretty low cut so she was still revealing some cleavage. Her shorts were cupping her àss perfectly. I was such a lucky motherfucker to have a girl like her.

All of a sudden I saw her drop down to her knees in front of me. My eyes widened as I knew what was coming next. Maybe she had decided to forgive me? I saw her begin to tie her long hair up in a pony tale. I quickly began unbuckling my belt.

Then, she bent down and began searching for something underneath the couch I was sat on.
"I could've sworn I saw it here yesterday" she mumbled.

Oh.

"Found it" she muttered as she stood back up holding what looked like a nail file and walked off, leaving me with a raging hard on.

That little minx! My little minx.

I guess I would have to think of a way to get back at her.

^-^ ^-^ ^-^

I went up to our room and changed out of my clothes into some grey sweat pants and decided to go shirtless. I went back downstairs and began to look for Juliana.

I saw her in the kitchen standing behind the counter cutting up some fruit.

I walked up to her, gaining her attention. I saw her lick her lips as she saw me.

"Excuse me" I said as I moved past her. I knew there was more than enough room but I couldn't help pushing up against her and rubbing my erection on her back. I grinned as she dropped the knife after seeing how hard I was.

I then went to get a glass and began filling it with water.

I heard her drop something on the ground. I turned to see what it was when I was met with an exceptional view of her ass as she bent down to retrieve it.

The glass slipped out my hand and shattered on the ground.

Fùck.

I saw her stand back up, trying to hide her smirk as she saw my shocked state.

"Are you okay?" She raised an eyebrow, knowing damn well I wasn't. All I could do was nod. No one has ever affected me like she has.

"I'll clean it up" she said and went to get the broomstick.

When most of it was cleaned up, she noticed a large piece of glass under the table. So she got down on all fours to get it. I saw her arch her back as she stretched her arm to reach for it.

This was the worst kind of torture I could experience.

——

Vote and Comment