Chapter 41- Birthday Boy Part 2

WARNING: SÈXUAL CONTENT

JULIANA'S POV

The clock read 9pm as we finished cleaning everything up. I had put Estella and Luca to sleep and me, Tyberias, Leona and Adrian were all watching TV.

I faked a yawn. "I think I'm gonna head to bed now" I said as I got up off the couch.

"I'll be there in a couple minutes." Tyberias said, not taking his eyes off the TV. I nodded and pecked his cheek.

I went inside our room and quickly began searching my suit case for the piece of clothing I pack that I knew would drive Tyberias crazy.

I smiled when I found it and went to lock myself in the bathroom to get ready.

"Juliana. Are you in there?" I heard Tyberias ask from outside the bathroom door.

"Just a minute" I said and slipped it on.

I looked in the mirror and sighed on content. The police costume I had slipped on, stuck to my skin. I decided to slightly unzip the zipper so a nice amount of cleavage was showing and I gently placed the police hat over my hair, completing the look.

 I decided to slightly unzip the zipper so a nice amount of cleavage was showing and I gently placed the police hat over my hair, completing the look

I placed some dark red lipstick over my lips and unlocked the bathroom door. I saw Tyberias slip his shirt off as he began to get changed.

"Do you-" Tyberias began but stopped as he saw what I was wearing. I saw his mouth drop wide open and he dropped the shirt that was in his hands.

"Lock the door" I commanded and nodded towards the door that was slightly ajar.

He nodded without saying a word and went to lock it shut. He leaned back against the door as I walked up to him

"You look-" he began but I placed a finger on his lips, shushing him.

His hands came to grip onto my hips but before I could, I reached for the fluffy pink handcuffs that came with the costume and placed them on both his hands.

"Tyberias Romano, I am arresting you on suspicion of running one of the most dangerous mafias in the world. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say may be used against you in and given as evidence" I said.

"Now, please stay calm as I search you for any weapons." I said as I began patting his shirtless body.

My hands lingered on his chest and abs, as I shamelessly groped him. He took a sharp breath as my hands wandered towards his lower region.

"Don't worry sir, it's all part of protocol" I smirked as I kneeled before him.

I patted his legs down and rubbed his hard on. I eagerly began to unclasp his belt.

"Is this still part of protocol?" he asked smugly and I nodded.

"There appears to be a strangely hard and large object tucked in your pants. I have reasons to believe it's a gun." I smirked.