COMING SOON

“THE NAUGHTY LITTLE WEI”
Coming Soon

Hello, my name is Shen Wei, I’m 20 years old and I’m rich

Hello, my name is Shen Wei, I’m 20 years old and I’m rich. Well, I don’t mean to brag but that’s the reality. I’m the only child of Shen Huang Ming, the famous business man in Dragon City. My father owns a lot of companies and my mother Shen Lihua, has her own boutique. The Shen Family is one of the richest family in the City, heck no…. I mean in the entire country. Well, people say that I was born with a silver spoon on my mouth, I agree….

I live in my own paradise, I have a lot of people who serves me and help me with anything. Wherever I am, at least I have 3 bodyguards near me. My father said I need protection since I come from rich family. Basically I am a prince in modern era. I don’t have to do anything alone. There will always be someone who does that for me. I don’t even know how to make my bed, well I don’t have to know about it because I’m rich and I have a lot of servants.

I love my parents so much. They really spoiled me a lot! They will buy anything that I want, even if I want my own private island. They will buy it because I’m the only child in this family. To make me happy, they give me a lot and lot of money. Of course I’m happy, I can buy anything I want. I can pay for my friend’s lunch and anything.

Also, since I rich enough. I don’t have to really work hard to get anything I want. Well, even thought I’m a student in Dragon City University. Actually I never been in class. It’s better to go party or going anywhere with my friends or boyfriend rather than spent boring hours at class. I’m rich already so why do I have to study? I will never ran out of money forever.

Well, since I mentioned boyfriend before

Well, since I mentioned boyfriend before. Yes I’m gay and I have boyfriend. Hello… this is 2020, you can have a relationship with anyone that your heart choose. I choose a men because I like men and my parents accept that, also my community accept that too (Well, they actually don’t care about people’s private life anyway!). My boyfriend is the coolest man on earth. Of course he is a perfect match for someone as handsome as I am (Agree with me bacause I really handsome. Ask my friend if you don’t believe me). His name is Lan Wangji, tho he is a year younger than me, but I don’t care. I’m 20 but my face still look like 17, thanks to my doctor!. Lan Wangji also come from a rich family, and he loves big bikes! My mom always tell me that Wangji is a motor punk but I don’t care. He loves me and I …… hmm just like that. After all, we are a perfect match.

Beside boyfriend, I also have my own group. Sang Zan and his girlfriend Wang Zheng, also Lin Jing, Wei Ying and Tan Xiao. They are my closest friends. We spend everyday together.

So yeah, that is my perfect life. But………… someday, the unfortunate came and destroyed my paradise. My parents told me that they had a problem with their company and going to bankrupt. We lost everything, money, houses, cars and anything. They said they still can save the company but they must go overseas, I didn’t understand it but that was what they said to me. They asked me to stay here because I need to go to school. I thought I will live alone but no. My father said that I have to stay with one of his bodyguard in his house. 

Well, the bodyguard is Zhao Yunlan, a 35 years old man and he is annoying as fuck (Sorry for my bad word…)

Well, the bodyguard is Zhao Yunlan, a 35 years old man and he is annoying as fuck (Sorry for my bad word…). I forced to live with him and his family. Zhao Yunlan lives with his old parents and his younger brother Da Qing, actually Da Qing is my classmate too.

At first I thought that Zhao Yunlan is just like my former bodyguard but no. He is so fierce and bossy. Since I live at his house I have to follow his rules and do house chores. He also doesn’t like when I call him by his name. He only wants me to call him Dage (Older brother) well, I like uncle more actually since he is way way older than me.

I actually living in hell, Zhao Yunlan always order me to do this and that, and I have to listen to him, If not he will give me punishment. And believe me, this punishment is so bad. Don’t get me wrong, by punishment I mean more house chores. Once, I got drunk then next day I was grounded. He told me to clean the house by myself.

Zhao Yunlan also only allow me to hang out with his brother Da Qing

Zhao Yunlan also only allow me to hang out with his brother Da Qing. Because he said that my friends are toxic, including my boyfriend. If I want to have a date with him, I have to bring this uncle with me. So annoying!

The only good thing in this house is his mother Zhao Jinli. I feel like she is my own mother, her food is so delicious too and Auntie Jinji spoils me a lot. His father Zhao Xinci also a good father but I don’t see him often because he spends his day in his shop.

So this my story, the rest? Well, I will tell you through this book so bear with me. That’s all!

***

Hello guys, this is my upcoming story to replace this My Handsome Boss because it’s almost completed. Well, I have a new story too called “Way Back Into Love” but that story is the hard one, I need something to balance it so I decided to publish this new story too.

This story just like My Dear Shen Laoshi and My Handsome Boss. It’s a romantic comedy story, no complicated conflict or anything else. This is the safe place for you to have fun. I hope you gonna like this story.

When Will I update this? Soon, I have a week of holiday before I continue to complete My Handsome Boss. 4 more chapters guys so please wait.

The last, thank you for read, vote, and comment. I’m so grateful because a lot of readers like my story, it’s like a gift for me. That’s all for today, see you next week. Take care!   ❤❤❤❤❤