Twenty one| playing games

"We have a 10-98! 10-98!"

Barcelona smirked as she grabbed her walkie that was attached to her shoulder. "Copy!" All around her was complete mayhem. Guards running all round the building, checking every cell and nook there was.

She chuckled as another officer ran right by her, yelling to the rest of the inmates to get on the ground. She turned to check the time, making sure she wasn't running behind. "10:32."

"Hey! What are you doing, go check the cells! Barcelona's missing and you're standing here with your finger up your ass!" Lorenzo yelled in her direction. She glared and turned around. "Sorry, sir."

She stomped off into cell block A, her gun in hand as she walked around. She walked to a closed cell door, seeing three inmates sitting on a bunk, opening the cell with her keys, she waved her gun from them to just outside cell. "Get on the ground."

The men glared and only two responded. "Did I stutter?"

The tattoo covered man chuckled. "Who are you? I've never seen your pretty face around here."

She smiled mockingly. "Swoon. Get on the fucking ground." She walked into the cell and straight to him. "Woah, woah." He held his hands up. "No need for the hostility, Bella."

"This would be a lot smoother if you'd just do as I say." She was getting impatient, she need to meet with Bruno by 10:53 if she wanted out of here.

"What's the rush." He smirked, reaching his hand out and grabbing her waist. "It's been a long time since I've been with a woman." He licked his lips as he studied her.

She grunted and swung her gun on her finger, taking the base of it and hitting his temple. "I won't be the first, asshole." She pushed him off the bunk and placed her foot in between his legs, listening to him cry out before she squats down. "Now, you're going to crawl out of this cell, and line up out there like the rest of them, do you understand?"

"Y-yes." He whimpered, hands on her ankle as she applied pressure.

"And touch another female like that again, you'll be sorry." She spit, digging her gun into his side. She stood tall, kicking his leg away from her before she nodded to the door. "Crawl!"

She walked out behind him and looked around, every inmate was on the ground outside their cell, hands behind their head as multiple officers checked each one and their cells. "Clear!" She called once the officer next to her came face to face.

"Clear here too." The male sighed as he placed his gun in its holster. "Where the hell did she go?" Barcelona shrugged and looked to the clock. 10:47. "Shit."

She turned to look at the officer beside her, before looking around to the inmates. She saw a fairly skinny male trying to crawl to the open door besides him. She smirked before quickly putting on a straight face. "We have a runner!" She yelled, pointing to the man and running forward with the rest, and just as they all tackled the poor man, she slipped out the door.

"You we're starting to worry me." Bruno spoke quietly as the passed by two officers, going down a tight hallway.

"I had plenty of time." She mumbled back, pushing against him as they walked by.