🌸4-END🌸

Neil's POV:

"Then how did you find me? " Meher asked

My dad went to Delhi to attend a meeting.

But he got into an accident and was admitted to the hospital on a new horizon.

Mom and I came to check dad's health at that time I saw you in the same hospital.

And here I was searching for you for the past 5 years and I found you in the hospital.

I was very happy I wanted to hug you but I wanted to check whether you love me or not.

Also, I wanted to know about your relationship status. So I started to follow you.

I came to your cabin to talk to you but I found you talking to some man.

So I didn't disturb you. But I felt jealous of seeing you with someone else.

That time I understood how you must have felt when I was with Niyati even if it was fake.

But it hurts to see your loved ones with someone else.

Then both of you were laughing which pricked my heart.

By seeing you laughing with another man. But your smile was the same as before.

Uff my heart was beating rapidly seeing your smile.

I followed both of you when you both were in the cafe near the hospital.

That time he taps on your shoulder.

I just wanted to bury him in the ground.

How he dare to touch you. Even you took it lightly.

So I thought both of you were in a relationship.

But suddenly a girl came and sit beside him.

He even kissed her on a chick. I gathered all information related to him.

I found him being married to that girl.

So I felt relieved to know you were not with him in any relationship.

Then I asked about you to one nurse. She told me that you are single and it was enough for me.

So I told mom and dad everything and they were happy with my choice.

When dad become healthy again they went to your house to talk to your mom.

They told everything about us to your mom and to be surprised she didn't wait and said yes to the marriage.

I told her everything and the next moment she started to beat me with her little hands on my chest.

I grabbed her both hands and asked "what happened? Why are you beating me? "and she said "you a stalker. How dare you follow me without my permission. It means it wasn't my illusion when I saw you in the hospital. How dare you try to hide from me. You knew it I was dying to see you. And you were busy stalking me. I hate you. And slept on one side of the bed. "