🌺8🌺

Arohi's POV :

He realized what he did and broke our hug...

He looked at me then stand maintaining the distance between us

"what happened shauri... You are looking happy " I asked happily...

"Riya's operation is done successfully... I was very scared while doing her operation... "

"so this was the reason behind your tension in the lunchtime... " I asked ...

"yes, I was worried about her surgery as it was her final surgery to remove the tumor from her stomach... "

"I know you are an awesome surgeon who can do anything... I'm so proud of you shauri... "I said and kissed his cheeks...

He smiled in return...

He is changing now because now he is replying to me not like before being in his grumpy mood

We are very tired after coming home from the hospital...

But anyhow I have to make dinner for us...

Siya is studying because her exams are after 3 weeks...

So proper sleep and food are very imp for her...

Shauri is doing some work in our room while I'm making dinner.....

I'm making chicken Biryani as it's both brother sisters favorite and mine too...

I prepared Biryani and went to Siya's room while shauri is eating on the dining table...

This Girl is worrying too much...

I mean it's Okay that she is busy studying but in that she is forgetting to take care of herself which is also important...

I knocked her room she didn't get up so I went and sit beside her.....

"siyu... Don't worry you will score great in exams... But health is also important na... Let's eat... " I said while caressing her hair's and she is fully engrossed in studies.....