𝗣𝗶𝗹𝗼𝘁

𝐍𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Arch yo shit", he said pressing his hand down on her head making her head go on the bed, so she was ready for back shots.

They have been going at it for 10 minutes, and she couldn't take it. He was just tryna catch his nut.

She kept tryna run so he had to keep putting her head back down.

"I can't", she said as she did as told.

He slide in her slow cause it was her first time and she moaned loud almost screaming, as she grabbed on the sheets.

He had her by the waist as he trusted in and out on a fast pace, "I cantttttttt ta-", she tried to get out moaning.

He slapped her ass making her jump, "throw it", he said and smacked her ass again.

She got up slowly as he didn't let his meat fall out, she was on her hands and knees now and arched her back slowly.

"Come on", he smacked her ass making her bite her bottom lip.

She put her head back and started slowly twerking in a circle as he let out a light groan and bit his bottom lip looking at her move.

"All the way", he said smacking her ass and she started twerking a little faster as her moans got louder.

"Fuck, I can't", she said tryna get off her hands so she could stand on her knees.

He pushed her back down and she laid her head in the bed and he started getting frustrated and slammed into her making her scream in the bed.

......
2 days later
......

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞

"Aliah get yo ass here right now", my mom said sternly.

I got off the couch walking in the kitchen looking at her pointing at the dishes.

"I just did them", I said confused how there's more dishes.

"So they got dirty by themselves", she said looking at me mad.

"Clean them fucking dishes, these dirty ass kids", she said walking out the kitchen.

I huffed walking to the sink looking at the 3 cups and 6 plates in the sink.

......

"K ima order a Uber", I said on the phone with Princess.

"K hurry up", she said and I hung up on her and went to my Uber app.

I ordered the Uber to her house and slide on my slippers.

......

I knocked at her door and like 8 seconds later I heard heavy footsteps coming.

Her door flung open and she smiled giving me a hug, "where were u on Friday at fkn 1 o'clock the moring bitch", she said as I walked into her house.

I smirked remembering where I was, "I was chillin", I said shrugging not wanting to tell her.

"Ur annoying, lemme find out ms Aliah ain't scared of dick no more", she said as we walked into her room.

"I am", I said lying as I sat down at her vanity on the fluffy ass chair.

"I missed you tho", she said smiling at me as she laid on her belly on the bed.

"I know you did, but I got work in da morning n I'm happy asf", I said and she sucked her teeth cause she don't do Jobs.

"Ur life so boring that work is fun?", she said and I laughed a little cause that was true.

"My life is very exciting fuck u mean", I said sticking my tongue out in the mirror.

"Not with yo mean ass abusive mother", she said and I screwed my face.

"U gon stop talm bout my moms", I said standing up.

"Whatever", she said and I poked my lips out.

_______________

Vote cause its only gon get better.