𝙊𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙪𝙣

Vote!

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞

Today I was 2 months, I've been going to my check ups but today I finally got to do a s ultrasound.

I STILL haven't told stacks, the father that I am pregnant. I'm just scared he won't believe me and I'll look dumb.

I opened my hotel door and closed it behind me as I walked in, I put the ice bowl on the counter and walked to the room.

"Lemme just call him", I said out loud as I sat on the bed looking at me phone.

I clicked on his number that I found at the bottom of my messages, and called him.

My heart started pumping hard asf, "wheww Chile", I said fanning myself.

The phone finally answered and I didn't say nothing I was stuck, all I heard was his breathing.

"What", he said making me jump a little.

"Oh, it's Aliah", I said putting the phone on speaker.

"Hurry up I got shit to do man", he said and I scrunched up my face.

"I need to speak to u in person", I said and he sucked his teeth.

I heard 3 beeps and looked at me phone confused... he hung up on me.

I huffed and rolled my eyes.

I clicked his number and started to message him.

223-456-7654
𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦
𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺, 8:25𝘢𝘮

𝘪𝘮 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭.

𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘪 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦. 𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘺𝘰.

𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵?

5𝘱𝘮

I rolled my eyes cause that was made long from right now.

"Ughhh", I hugged and got up then my phone started ringing.

It was a FaceTime from Princess, I answered it with a big ass smile, "hi", I said and she sucked her teeth.

"Am I missing something?", she said and I raised my brows.

"Nah", I said looking around my room confused.

"So ur not pregnant!", she questioned and I make a oop face.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Ohhh, but listen", I said waving my hand side to side.

"No, cause I really feel hurt. I know u don't already trust me cause I'm loud and I'm always know to tea BUT I am ur best friend, right?", she said and I nodded my head fast.

"Yes my fault I was all over the place, I got kicked out n I've been trying to keep up with my life", I said and she pruned her lips up.

"It's okay, BUT if u keep doing this ima have to distance myself from the group", she said and I rolled my eyes.

"Ye okay", I said.

"Whos the baby father", she said licking a popsicle.

"Uhhh, stacks", I said and she busted out laughing.

"bitch stacks is on the run", she said and I screwed up my face.

"I didn't know that, but he doesn't know I'm pregnant".

"How the fuck did u and him even end up in the same bed anyways", she said raising a brow and I laid back on the bed.

"Long story", I said and she started laughing.

"Good luck", she said and started sucking on her popsicle and I rolled my eyes at her.

"Whatever, ima go order some food", I said and we said our byes and hung up the phone.

......

It was 4:45, I just woke up from a nap.

I fell asleep while I ate pizza, that shit was smackin.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face, then walked to the bed and grabbed my phone.

223-456-7654
𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦
𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺, 4:46𝘱𝘮

𝘊𝘢𝘯 𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘮𝘦?

I have to ask cause yk he on da fkn run, like a dumbass.

𝙈𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚
223-456-7654
𝘠𝘦, 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘫𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘺𝘴 𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘥𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘮𝘢 𝘤𝘢𝘳 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘢𝘴𝘴.

I laughed a little and turned off my phone.

_______________

Vote PIDDD

𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙜𝙣𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝘽𝙮 𝘼 𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙧जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें