chapter 3

It had now been a few months since you came and you were in your nursery Edward in lessons Francis training him in sword fighting Alexis off doing whatever he did. you sighed and said "ok pros and cons of being a baby, pro easy life everyone adores you because your so cute and adorable, con hardly any control at least my speech sounds like English to me but to them, its babbles and coos, also not to mention how I'm fed at the moment and my toilet situation" you turned your head to the side sighing and thought 'hello nanny anyone let me get some fresh air or something! I'm going crazy it's like I'm in prison here with the bars and only having a mobile and the four walls for company since my family is doing whatever no one to keep me entertained'

As if they heard your thought your nanny came in she picked you up 'huh! Wonder if she heard my thought or me speak? Oh well, I won't question it' you thought you were just glad someone had picked you up and got you outside a change from the four walls of your nursery. You were put in your pram the nanny said "there we go young mistress, it's such a nice day shame to be inside" she gave you a bitter rabbit that Vincent had given you. she went to go hang some washing up she had you near you thought 'ok I'm about 2 nearly 3 months, I can crack this sitting up I mean how hard can it be right?' you looked at the bunny at the moment you'd rather talk to or think to that than no one else.

 she went to go hang some washing up she had you near you thought 'ok I'm about 2 nearly 3 months, I can crack this sitting up I mean how hard can it be right?' you looked at the bunny at the moment you'd rather talk to or think to that than no on...

(The nanny)

'Harder than you might think' you heard a voice in your head you squeaked and jumped looking for who said it even the bunny. Though you knew it couldn't of 'it's just me, or did you forget your old pal death?' you rolled your eyes and thought 'yeah give me a heart attack next time make me die again as a baby! So what do I owe the pleasure of your visit death?' 'nothing much just seeing how your adjusting, it's been a few months so?' they asked you shrugged and thought 'not too bad, Edward's a bit protective and jealous of a baby but eh what can you do about that, and what do you mean it's harder than I think to sit up?'

Death chuckled 'well it's not quite yet babies can sit up without support' they told you well that made you determined 'just you wait! I will prove you all wrong don't challenge me' you thought. your eyes getting a very determined look this attitude would help you a lot later in life especially with some of the men and boys you'd meet, death chuckled and said 'well it's good you want to prove yourself, and if you do pull it off it'll show your advanced a prodigy if you will, well you kind of made yourself that when you put what you wanted back in my realm, oh I forgot to tell you! because you know me reapers will show you some respect even if you're with the demon because you've been around me, they'll just know so if you do like any of those reapers well they'll come to you like flies to honey' you groaned and thought 'great just great but what can I do now not much, so in this world what are you exactly since reapers do your job?'

'mmm good question, never thought of that before well if I had to pick something I'd probably be like the first-ever reaper the top of everything in that area so I go above Undertaker and William, that or id be the god of death' they told you, you nodded 'ok so basically they'd kiss up because your either their boss or a god' you asked. death said 'bingo now I see your doing good and such I'll take my leave, and if I talk to you it's in your mind like now they'll think you're a nut job talking aloud, though when a kid they'll think it's an imaginary friend so you can get away with that' you nodded. Soon death went you said "nice person, never saw what gender they were so can't say nice guy or nice lady, now onto my goal of sitting up I will crack this I will"

You were trying and trying being the word, it looked like you were doing either sit-ups or crunches but you glared and had a determined look in your eyes. 'Why the hell is this so hard! I will not be defeated it's like I'm trying to do sit-ups or crunches, come on (name) sit up come on!' you took a break you had a cute angry look. the nanny came over and picked you up "my, my what's with such a grumpy face young mistress" she chuckled you looked at her, she chuckled she found it very cute and said "oh what you must think, come on your mothers finished her lesson with your brother I'm sure you'd like to see them, and I'm sure they miss you especially the young master" she said you had no complaints 'I wonder what her name is, she's so nice' you wondered.

Soon you were placed on a blanket Edward was sat with you, he had you sat up 'ok now to stay sat up' you thought to yourself. Edward went to get a book to read you as he did you forced yourself stay sat up, you looked up at your nanny smiling and cooing trying to look as innocent as you could and getting away with that look. she gasped and said "my lady!" Francis looked she pointed to you she raised an eyebrow "she's 2 months old and sitting up?" she said the nanny said "yes but she's soon to be 3 months next week, and she also smiled my lady for the first time" Francis walked over to you as she did you looked up 'uh are you mad? if you are why all I did was sit up and smile like babies do, yes a bit early but I did nothing wrong if your mad' you thought Francis picked you up you looked at her holding onto her dress. she rubbed your head you squealed and smiled, she gave a smile back and said "well done (name), you're going to be smart already sitting up such a smart girl" 'wow she praised me, the strictest character well female character is praising me, huh well I guess she's not mad at me, and you just think I'm advanced not really but meh' you thought.

Edward was praising you for this it started to annoy you a little now. so you decided to go sleep 'wow just doing that made me tired, and being a baby I can just go asleep or cry when I find someone annoying like now and people won't question it at all, another thing to add to my pro list' you thought you gave a cute yawn hugging the bitter rabbit nuzzling it. Edward tried to take it and swap it for his you saw and glared and turned away holding it tight, to say mine you dare take it I'll make you pay. You were not going to let this go anytime soon since it was something Vincent gave you, and who doesn't want a bitter rabbit.