chapter 6

You wondered what was going on, it seemed like Francis was looking over some important documents you couldn't see what to look. A maid would come and take things but also bring things to her, you thought 'just what the hell is going on! It's not time for my birthday yet that's a few months away so what? I'm not missing any important events' you where deep in thought "have these invitations sent out?" you heard snapping you out of your thoughts, you wondered what invitations?

The maid bowed and said "yes my lady" she went taking a lot with, her Alexis came in and said, "how is it going?" Francis looked "going well, I've just sent the last of the invitations out," she said as she put the list down. You saw some names of people you didn't know the only ones where the Phantomhives and madam red, you looked at them to say hello someone tell me what the hell is going on.

Alexis sat down next to her and said: "I've had the christening gown brought down, or are you having a new one made?" Francis had some of her tea thinking 'christening, oh so that's all it is well I can't expect any less even if I'm not religious myself, at the moment I have no say in the matter I think I'll sleep thought it, but I wonder who my godparents will be?' "I think a new, one so that way when Edward does have children when he's older he has his children and (name) will have hers, it's something they can pass down," Francis said putting her cup down you agreed with her thinking. Having just one and who's to say in the future you and Edward didn't have kids at the same time, who gets to use it first for their kid that is if you even decided to.

You were getting measured for your christening gown you figured Vincent got the one if they had the tradition in the phantomhive family, and Edward for the midford the dressmaker said "I'll have it sent to you when its finished my lady" Francis nodded and said "thank you" a maid showed them out. You looked at Francis and thought 'so who's going to be my godparents? Better have Vincent and Rachel in it, even madam red' over the next few days everything was getting sorted and being perfect "father what's going on? Is it a party?" Edward asked Alexis looked and said "sort of, it's for (name) we are having her christening soon, it's an important event you had one yourself" Alexis went on to explain.

"Can I be a godparent? To (name) father?" Edward asked you looked from where you were playing 'ok that is too pure, way too pure for his own good for now anyway' you thought. Alexis chuckled and rubbed Edward's head "it does not work like that, if we could we would make you her godfather but it has to be someone much, much older like your aunt Rachel and uncle vincent someone like that, it's so if something happened they could look after (name) like you have yours to watch out for you" Alexis explained. Edward pouted you giggled at this Alexis knelt and said "Edward a godparent is for adults but you have a very important job, that's being (names) big brother you're here to teach her help her guide her to be a true lady of the midford family, we men of the midford family are the shield and sword, we fight for our family and we also protect them now I'm entrusting this job to you, be (names) sword and shield yes as she grows she will be able to hold her own just like your mother but there will be times she cannot, be it because of circumstances or because it is beyond her and when that time comes you must do it this is not a job I give to anyone, I give it to you because I know how much you love your sister and only want what's best alright"

'Ok sweet, but you've added fuel to the fire!' you thought Edward's eyes sparkled at this he nodded and said "of course father! I'll protect her" Alexis smiled and said, "good boy" he got up and went. You looked and wondered if it was a good or bad idea of him saying that to Edward. Soon it was time for your christening you were being dressed by your nanny, she said "my don't we look lovely today, a real little lady midford in the making" you were in your new christening gown and taken to Francis and Alexis who were dressed up for this so was Edward.

(Your christening gown)

You were soon at the church a lot of new faces for you, as well as the few you already knew you saw Ciel who Rachel was holding him. Soon everyone was going into the church you decided to stay awake to see who your godparents would be, the vicar did his usual speech about this soon he said: "now who will be the child's godparents?" Alexis said "my brother and sister in law lord and lady phantomhive, and lady Phantomhives sister" 'huh so I was right nice' you thought you went asleep, you couldn't be bothered with this part.

After it was all over you woke up to Rachel holding you, she was talking to Francis you looked around to see you were back home. You stretched "seems someone's awake from there nap," she said as she looked at you, Ciel said "(name) (name)!" in a cute baby voice with a lisp. madam red had him and said, "he's really taken with her" she chuckled, you looked squealing and reaching he did the same everyone cooed at this, you said "Ce Ce!" it was all you could pronounce of his name you saw your christening cake it looked nice and you couldn't wait to have some.

You and Ciel were set down to play, Edward came over he glared at Ciel since you were playing with him. hugging him you stuck your tongue out at Edward "did you just?" he asked looking at you, but you just went back to playing with Ciel soon it was time for pictures, you with your family then with just your parents, just Rachel and Vincent and then madam red, after it was all over you were asleep you'd had fun.