Epilogue

6 years later.....

"Martin, Juliette, Julian come inside,dinner is ready"Malia shouted at her kids who have been playing outside all day refusing to come inside.

After the incident,they got married and moved to a mansion Anderson purchased outside the kingdom,he wanted to be near to his parents and his kingdom which was why he didn't relocate completely to another country.

Jessica was sentenced to a long-term in Prison.
Anderson's father was utterly disappointed at his wife for the stunt she pulled so he decided to divorce her and send her packing out of the Palace.

According to him ,he said he had tolerated her enough. She apologised to Malia before leaving, she sounded remorseful so Malia forgave her .

And yes she named her son Martin,she named him after the man who was a great help to her when she was pregnant with the twins.

Although Anderson disagreed saying he hated the name but he shut his mouth as soon as she began to list out how much Martin helped her in the past so she wanted to do something to always remember how he helped her.

"Mummy let's wait for daddy"they said running inside

"Alright settle down let me set the table and bring the food out while we wait for daddy" Malia said

Malia set the table and went kitchen to brought the food out.

"Helloooo,where are my favorite people in the whole world"

" Daddy daddy "the kids shouted as they ran to hug their daddy.

" Daddy daddy, carry me,carry me" Martin said after Julian and Juliette hugged and greeted their father.

He lifted him up
"Ohh my baby is getting bigger everyday" Anderson said

"Welcome honey" Malia said kissing him on the lips, collecting his briefcase

"Thanks love ,how was your day?" Anderson asked.

"The kids stressed me a little bit apart from that my day was great,how was your day?"Malia said

" It was good,I missed you all" he said pecking each and everyone of them on their forehead.

"Dinner is ready,let go and eat" Malia said.

They all went to the dinner room and ate dinner.
After dinner they took the kids to their rooms,bath them and tucked them in bed before going to their bedroom.

They both showered together,got into their night wears and went to bed, cuddling,

"Thank you Malia for this beautiful family and for everything,I love you so much Mrs Hunter" Anderson said

"I love you more,My darling Prince" Malia replied kissing him deeply.

The rest of her life were the happiest days of her life.

The End.

Finally! The end
What do you think guys?
Don't forget to Like and
Comment.

Thanks to everyone who supported this book either by commenting or voting,you are loved❤️.

If you want  me to write another book kindly
Comment.
Thank you.

07.06.2020
Adios🤗✌🏻