Speechless . . .

~Nezumi~

        Two years. Two years gone, without Dogkeeper, without Rikiga . . . without Shion. 

. . . 

        I kicked the rubble at my feet in an attempt to form the right words. How was I ever going to apologize to Shion? To explain to him why I had to leave? 

        The truth was, I was scared. After everything with Safu and Eleurius, I didn't know how I could face Shion again. I had turned him into a monster. Someone with blood on his hands, and more than enough grief in his heart. How could I ever look into his face again, knowing that I'd only be hurting him worse?

        I sat on the top of the broken wall which over looked No. 6. Nothing has changed besides more debris and shit to clean up after. 

        "It's all the damn same." I said outloud. Same. This made me think of Shion. My heart beated faster for some damn reason, and I longed to see Shion again. To look in his face and see the same Shion as three years ago when we lived together underground outside of No. 6. The same Shion that whined when I refused to tell him where I was ever going, and the same Shion who ...

made me fall in love for the first time.

~Shion~

        I sat up in a daze. The dream that I had left me with sweat staining my shirt, and my white hair matted to my face. My shoulder still burned where Nezumi had touched me, and my heart still ached to see him again.

        For the past two years, it had always been like this. I always woke up in sweat, sometimes in tears too, just to find an empty room where Nezumi was gone, and I was alone. Being alone and loney are to different things. When I used to live outside the walls with Nezumi, I was alone alot of the time, while he was out doing his business. But now that he's really gone, and I can't prove that he's coming back for me, I'm lonely. I'm constantly on the verge of tears, and I ....

hate it. 

        I hate what Nezumi had done to me. I wished he would at least give me some kind of closure. A goodbye note, a real goodbye kiss ... an obituary stub from after he died.... 

        I barely made it to the bathroom before I threw up. Just thinking of Nezumi being permanently gone made my stomach turn and my eyes water.

        "Shion hun; time to get up!" It was my mom. Even after all that we've been through, she's been able to keep her bakery.

        I've asked her before why she keeps baking, even though we get barely any costomers (less than your fingers counted) and she always tells me that if she could make even one person happy with her baking, then she'll never quit.

        That's why I admire her. She never gives up on something important.

        "Coming Mom!" I washed my face with our towel in the bathroom, and quickly put on a clean(er) pair of pants, and a new shirt under my blue sweater. I would never take off my sweater...

        It still smelled of Nezumi.

        I walked downstairs to the parlor and my mom greeted me with one of her amazing smiles. I honestly couldn't imagine anyone being as happy as she was. 

        "Today's going to be a busy day. I can feel it." My mom always liked to be optimistic.

        "Yes ma'am." I replied as I washed my hands behind the counter and put on my ivory apron.

~Nezumi~

        I wiped away the sneaky tear that somehow found it's way from my tear-duct, and stood up from where I stood on the wall. 

Saikai - "Reunited" [No.6 - Yaoi]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara