.22.

there was a crowd to get into the theater

there was a crowd to get into the theater. it was most certainly going to be a full house.

the cast eagerly waited behind the curtains getting ready for the show, going over last minute reminders, and neil went over one more part of his lines even though he knew it all perfectly fine.

when the doors opened, the people headed on in, taking their seats. the boys, teacher and girl all sat towards the center of the auditorium, excited to see neil.

"he's totally got this, right?" pitts asked, leaning forward and looking over at olivia.

"pitts, i think he's got this one out of the ballpark. he's been getting sleep deprived over this play." olivia informed her friend who nodded.

charlie held onto olivias hand, playing around with the rings that were on her fingers. she smiled gently, looking down at their hands before to the side at charlie.

when the lights began to dim, the group got excited. the stage was set up to resemble a forest and fairly lights were placed all around. from behind a bush, neil popped out, wearing a
crown of twigs and berries upon his head and twigs on his two hands.

"hey, there he is! hey, hey!" charlie whisperer, emerging from his seat overly excited but was shoved back into his seat by cameron and hushed by mr keating.

on the stage, neil in character hid behind a tree when a girl emerged. her outfit was very similar to what neil had worn however instead of twigs, flowers were in her hair neil sneaked over to her and she turned around to face him.

"either i mistake your shape and making quite, or else you are that shrewd and knavish sprite called robin goodfellow!" the girl spoke.

"thou speak'st aright. i am that merry wanderer of the night. i jest to oberon and make him smile when i, a fat and bean-fed horse beguile," he said, making noises like a horse gaining a laugh from the audience. "neighing in likeness of a filly foal and sometime lurk i in a gossip's bowl, in very likeness of a roasted crab, and when she drinks, against her lips i bob and on her wither'd dewlap pour the ale. the wisest aunt, telling the saddest tale."

charlie leaned over olivia and she moved her head with a small pout. "he's good, wow he's really good". he said to mr keating who have a thumbs up and a smile in response as he watched neil upon the stage in awe.

olivia sat wording almost every word the two characters said.theater nerds stuck together, maybe that's why she felt so connected to neil.

the two actors upon the stage went into hiding behind the trees and lifted their twig covered hands in order to hide themselves when two others walked upon scream.