He Gets Jealous (2)

The part one to this imagine is in my LaMelo Ball Imagines book. I did a lil mash up ting :)

::

Roddy couldn't believe you were so stuck on the nigga that constantly broke your heart. He was the one that was always picking up the pieces and putting your shit back together, and trying to treat you right but it was starting to feel like you were using him.

Roddy kissed his teeth, shaking his head and getting up from his seat heading from the court. You noticed LaMelo getting up from his seat heading out the same direction as Roddy.

This can't be good. They hate each other.

You quickly got up from your seat following after the two boys, to see what was going to happen. But there was so many people around it was hard trying to fight through the crowd. But you could here Melo's voice.

"Aye bro wassup with you?" Melo confronted Roddy.

Roddy's eyebrows furrowed and a mug formed across his face. "Fuck you mean cuh?"

"Why you out here messing with my girl?"

Your eyes widening hearing Melo still claim you.

"Yo girl?" Roddy laughed. "If she yo girl why she here with me? In my jersey? Kissing me? I know yo lame ass seen us on the big screen." Roddy smirked, laughing knowing it was going to irritate Lamelo.

You quickly rushed to get between the two once you noticed LaMelo step closer to Roddy.

Even though Roddy was a whole foot shorter than him he was not intimidate by Melo in the least little bit. They were cut from different cloths Roddy wasn't afraid to light this bitch up if he had to and you knew that.

"So you defending this nigga?" Melo's eyebrows furrowed.

"What?" You asked confused.

"So you still gone chose him after everything he put you through?" Roddy questioned looking disgustedly.

"Huh? No. Wh- why are we doing this here? Can't we just like do this another day." You held your hand to your forehead. You were starting to notice y'all were gathering a crowd and people ahead their phones out recording the situation. There was no doubt you were going to end up on the shaderoom.

"Fuck no." They both said in unison.

"Who you picking?" Melo asked.

"Me or him?" Roddy stared.

::
Who y'all picking? 😩 I want em both your honor!
For those who don't know what Lamelo looks like his Instagram is @Melo
Vote comment share!