Chapter 15 | ➳ Gravity Falls Highschool ➳ |

3rd Person's POV:

The three days went by really quickly and before the boys knew it, it was time for them to go to school. Or,it was time for 'William' and Alexander to go to school since Dipper got sick.

It wasn't a good idea to stay out on that carnival for so long. Bill had argued about going to school when Dipper wasn't but Dipper said that Bill signed up for this.

(Btw they start school on a thursday bc i just decided that)

So because of the small cold Dipper caught he didn't go to school  thursday, friday, he was sick on the weekend, monday and today (tuesday) he was finally going to school.

"Alright, are you coming Bill?" Dipper was already downstairs and taking his shoes on.

"Yup." Suddenly, Bill teleported in front of Dipper.

"Do you know where Mabel is?" Dipper asked, looking around for his sister. They were supposed to go together but Mabel already went with her friends.

"No, maybe she is already there?" Bill shrugged. He really didn't care, he just wanted to have a fun day at school with his Pinetree.

"Oh well okay then." Dipper looked down.

"Wait up guys!" Alexander ran down the stairs and quickly took his shoes on.

"Are we ready to go now?" Bill asked and they all nodded. With a snap they were in front of the school. Dipper thought that it was a bit risky to use magic in front of so many people but the kids didn't seem to have noticed how the three males teleported to the front gates.

"Which class do you have?" Dipper asked.

"Chemistry." Bill said. Dipper was slightly worried about how it would turn out for Bill to have chemistry.

"Ughhh i have math! I fucking hate math!" Alexander whined.

"I have english... Well then see you guys at lunch, 'kay?" And with that they all went their separate ways.

§ B I L L   POV §

"Hey Will!" Some meatsacks ran up to me. These past days have been weird, even for me.

The only thing i did was skip class a couple of times and totally destroy  these meatsacks in P.E and now everyone wants to be with me.

"What?" I said a bit annoyed. I have also tried to make them go away but they just think i am joking.

I have no idea how this popularity thing works in this human world but i seem to be pretty good in it.

What can i say? These flashbags can't get enough of my good looks (lol true, i am totally simping for Bill)

The big group of kids follow me around the whole way to my class.

D I P P E R  POV

When i found my classroom i just sat on a random spot. There weren't many people around there so i assumed that it would be fine.

As soon as i sat my things down everyone started looking at me. Why do they look at me like that?

After two minutes of total silence and people staring at me (and me about to have a panic attack) the door opened.

I couldn't see who it was but i heard laughter of some kids.

"Yeah so as i was saying- Hey! Why are you in my seat?!" A big kid came through the crow. He was wearing a red shirt and he looked a little chubby. He was at least 10 cm taller than me. He had two other kids behind him who seemed to be his 'crew'.