Part 17-the Kiss

After the ranking was revealed they swiftly got up and left, Tooru carrying Hinata to the car making sure the ice strapped to his foot stayed in place. Still in costume the 5 men sat inside the blackout windowed car heading back to nana-Katsukis inn to just relax and rest.

They arrived earlier than the rest of the team since they had decided to eat out and headed straight through the front door. The whole Katsuki family were sat inside obviously having seen the competition and all of them turned their head to see the small boy in Oikawas arms. After checking there was no one else around they all yelled "SHOYOOO" and ran towards the 5 stood by the door.

"s-sorry guys I messed up" he whispered looking down. "don't apologise! Your routine was awesome and you still got third! If you didn't mess up you may have even beaten Yurio" Nana cheerfully ensured him. "watch it" Yurio growled under his breath which caused them to laugh. The whole family congratulated the 2 competitors and they sat down at the table to chat when Shoyo received a message from suga.

Message from "sugamama🤍'
-hey, the team went out to get food want me to bring you anything?
-also how are you? Can you still play? Is Oikawa with you at the Inn?

To' Sugamama🤍'
-I'm fine and yeah I can play tomorrow as long as I ice my ankle over night!
-oikawa is with me, he isn't staying overnight because he has earlier practice so team sleepover?
-WAIT CAN YOU GET ME SOME RAMUNES ON THE WAY BACK? and maybe some rice balls 👉👈

From 'sugamama 🤍'
-yeah course! Well be back in an hour and I'll tell them we're sleeping in your room
-my turn to cuddle so I'll make sure you don't have to get out of bed!
-have fun with your boyfriend while you wait :)

Hinata closed his phone sighing and leaning on Oikawas shoulder. "you OK Sho? Ankle hurting?" the third year panicked not used to seeing him like that. "-m fine. Sugas bringing me food and the teams sleeping over" the ginger showed the text conversation to the brunette who told Shoyo he shouldn't be playing and pouted when he saw the last message from Sugawara. "hmph, why is he cuddling you?" he whined halfheartidly, though he wasn't really upset since he knew and trusted 'Mr refreshing'. That comment brought a small smile to the otherwise upset ginger.

"everyone loves my hugs and so we take turn whenever we have sleepovers. Whoevers turn it is gets to cuddle in my bed with me. Last sleepover it was Noya and this time it's Suga. He said it's mainly so people don't ask why I stay in bed though but I know he just loves my hugs he thinks they're better than Daichi's hehe"

He whispered the end and the two boys giggled which brought smiles to the rest of the family. "did you guys know Shoyos boyfriend over there kissed him in front of us today. It was so cute he was blushing and got all embarrassed~" Vikor teased in English making everyone squel and start asking questions. "I'm confused..? I heard my name but pretty sure that wasn't Russian" Oikawa pondered looking at the family surrounding Shoyo. "p-pops don't tease me! He told everyone about when you kissed me in English" the red head stuttered covering his face in embarrassment. "o-oh" was the only thing the setter could manage to say.

In the blink of an eye he scooped up his to-be boyfriend and hurried to his room yelling "SEE YA" at all the adults in the reception area (idk what to call it). "T-tooru what're you doing" he stuttered turning bright red. "gotta wash the dye out of your hair. And I didn't want to talk about this in front of them where they'll tease us"

Hinata Pov (it got hard doing 3rd person)

"t-talk about what?" my face was burning and I couldn't even look at Tooru. "w-well earlier I kinda kissed you without asking first and I uh felt... Bad? I mean, you kissed me back but still I didn't ask and it was worrying me since I said I wouldn't ask you out till after the second date so I got scared" he blurted out without a breath. I opened the bathroom door and chuckled slightly at what he said. As he placed me on a stool next to the bath I smiled "I liked the kiss Tooru. I know we aren't dating yet, but I still enjoyed it. I wouldn't have kissed back if I didn't silly"

I saw the worried look on his face lift as he looked at me. "r-really?" "yup. You know I really thought you'd be a lot more confident Tooru, but I like this nervous you. It's a side no one else gets to see" I shut my eyes and leaned on his chest tilting my face up giving him a soft grin. "well, if you liked the first one you wouldn't mind me doing it again?" my mind raced and my heart started thumping, now it was my turn to get nervous. I turned my body around to face him and nodded not trusting any words to come out of my mouth.

He leaned in closer tilting up my chin with his right index finger. My eyes travelled to his lips remembering how it had felt merely hours before and shuddered when I felt his breath on /my/ lips. Then without hesitation his lips pressed mine and sparks flew. His hands softly grabbed my waist as mine snaked their way round his neck. The kiss deepened though still innocent and we both stayed in our moment of bliss until we had to pull apart due to lack of oxygen. "I can't wait to ask you out" "and I can't wait to say yes" I panted hugging tightly onto him as my face buried into his neck.