TEN

"Imma boss as bitch." I sung. We was at Lamont's aunts house because she had a pool in her backyard. 

"Lemme get on here." Lamont said. 

"No because if I flip over I'm gonna cry."

"Never met a person that cries as much as you. You need to fix that shit." He sighed.

"How the fuck do I fix it?" 

"I need to toughen you up a bit." He smiled. I'm sure he's did enough.

"You be tossing my little ass around already. That's enough." I said. 

"Shhhhhh. Don't lie." He said. 

"Get in the water. It ain't cold." Guess what he did, he took my bucket hat and flipped me over. 

"I really don't think you care about me." I said trynna find something to wipe my eyes with. 

"You know I care about you and love you girl."  He said wiping my eyes with a towel.

"The foods done." His aunt yelled. Thank god because I was gone tell him I love him. Can't have that, Miss JT would not be proud. 

"Make my plate."  I said and He nodded his head. His aunt wasn't mean but I'm new and I don't wanna be going around acting all comfortable.

 "Here." He said sitting the plate in front of me. Yea, his aunt ate down with this fucking food. 

"You wanna spend the night with me?" He asked. 

"Yes. Yes I do." I smiled. 

10:27pm

"I kill people, duh." Oscar said. 

"Nigga go home, y'all always here." Lamont said. He was upset, I don't know why but I want him to calm down.

"Nigga I live here." Oscar said in disbelief. 

"I don't give a fuck. Y'all acting like y'all don't got no fucking home." He said angrily.

"Can you calm down? Why are you acting so mean?" I asked. He was just nice to me and now he's mean to everybody else. 

"Go home." Everyone left even Oscar. 

"You lucky I was tryna fuck my bitch tonight anyway." Oscar mumbled before leaving. 

"Can you give me my bag." I said pointing at my duffel bag that was in the corner. 

"Where you about to go?" 

"To my grandmas." I said. I couldn't go home because my mom and dad need their alone time. 

"When I said go home, I ain't mean you."  

"But you were being very mean about it so I was gone go so you can calm down." I said. 

"I don't want you to go." 

"Okay." I said walking towards the bed. 

Darren👽: Y'all are in a RELATIONSHIP miss girl.

Tuti🖖🏾👾: No. 

Darren👽: So why ain't you leave with everyone else. 

Tuti🖖🏾👾: He didn't want me to go. 

Darren👽: Exactly. 

"What color you want?" He held up a pink and a blue lemonade and I automatically said blue.

"You wanna go on a drive?" He asked putting on a hoodie. 

"Yea." 

"Can I have one?" I asked.