THIRTEEN

"I need my hair done. My lace lifting." I mumbled. 

"Look at my lace bitch." I said to Lamont who had his headphones in.

"Dont act like I ain't tell to wrap it up. I told you I like to pull hair." He said.

"And I told you that this was a wig." I whined. 

"Well you better tell Darren make you another wig or glue that shit back down." 

"Better yet, take that shit off. I told you I like ya natural hair better." 

"I don't care what you like. I wear wigs to protect my natural hair. Besides, I don't wanna be doing my hair everyday." I said. 

"That's why you put some braids in." He said sounding stupid as hell. I hate men.

"You sound dumb. I got braids under here." I said while pointing at my hair. 

"I'm not about to argue with you over hair." He said before pushing my head away. 

Y'all, the abuse didn't stop. He still be pushing me like I'm his younger sibling. I'm about to file a police report. 

"You keep pushing me like I won't call the police on your stupid ass. Keep on. We gone be driving to that fucking station.

"When is you going home? You been here for like a week. You overstayed. Pack your shit. It's time to go." 

"You really want me to leave, you know I'll pack my shit right neow." 

I wasn't gone go home cause amouri was still there and I am not feeling that bitch and my mom gone try to make us talk it out. I was gone go to my nana house, she supposed to be cooking some spaghetti. I talked to her earlier and she said I never come stay with her. 

"I'm just playing but you don't think ya parents worried?" He asked, sounding like a little bitch. 

"I talked to my dad, not my mom though because every time we talk it's like she tryna make me the bad guy when all I did was defend myself." I said. 

"YALL ITS THESE DOGS FIGHTING OUTSIDE." Oscar yelled. 

I stayed my ass right on that bed but Lamont ran his ass down stairs. 

Why the fuck would I wanna see dogs fight? 

The clownery. 

"Call the police Lenard." Somebody yelled. 

Yea I went downstairs, and? 

"Bitch call animal patrol." I'm guessing Lenard yelled. 

"Shoot it." Thats when I stopped looking because if they shot them dogs I was gone cry. 

"If y'all don't kick them lil ass  Chihuahuas." kB yelled before getting out the car and literally kicking the dogs apart. 

"This nigga is fearless. What if they got rabies?" Darren said.

"Hey y'all." He sighed while closing the door. 

"Nigga don't come in here like you ain't just kid them damn dogs." Oscars second girlfriend said. 

She was cool. I feel like she was really good for him because they was both stupid ass hell but funny as fuck and she don't seem insecure, if he cheat she gone leave. Not before fighting the both of them though. She just like that. 

"I got everybody some gifts." He said before holding up a garbage bag. 

"Take it back." Oscar said.

"I don't want no gifts from out of a garbage bag." He continued.

That reminds me, when I get home, I gotta wrap his birthday gift. 

"Shut up bitch or you won't be getting shit." 

"I got this for Darren." He said before giving her a box of candy canes. 

"Boy what da fuck." She yelled. 

"This is for you." He said before handing Markell a T-shirt. 

"Not even gone hold you, this mf fye." Markell said. 

"This is for you." He said while giving Sierra a toy truck. 

"You lucky my nephew birthday coming up." She said. 

"I ain't get you nothing nor did I get you anything." He said before poubtingbat Gee and Lamont. 

"But, I did get my baby Tutu this giant rice crispy treat because I just loves her so much." He said before giving me my girl. 

"Oh my god." I smiled before giving him a hug.

"Darren don't eat those candy canes." He said after we broke our hug.

"Why? What's wrong?" She asked. 

"I found those in my moms attic. They probably from like four Christmas's ago." He said before she threw them at him. He moved and it him me directly in my bed. 

I fell back dramatically before rolling on the ground a little bit. 

"Look at what y'all done did to my baby." Oscar yelled. 

"Lord don't take her right now." Sierra screamed.

"If she don't get her ass up." Lamont said. 

"Aww, she do got a little cut on her forehead." Oscar said before putting his ENTIRE HAND on my forehead. 

"Now it's all dirty. Come clean it." I said to Sierra. 

Did I tell y'all that she was going to school to become a nurse. Yea, my bitch certified. 

"Why she saying that like my hand dirty." Oscar said with his face twisted. 

"Because it might be nigga you be everywhere." Gee said. 

"Fuck all y'all." He said before storming away. 

"This gone burn a little bit." She said before putting alcohol on my cut. 

"Imma G, That Shut don't hurt." I lied. 

That Shit was burning bad as hell. 

"You such a damn liar." She said. 

"Girl you know your lace lifting?" She whispered. 

"Yea." I sighed In defeat.

"Well lucky you, I always carry a wig repair kit." She said before running off and coming back with a fanny pack. 

She started to fix my wig before flat ironing it. 

"Tell him not to pull your hair next time or put a scarf on. I'm not alway gone be hair to save you." She said. 

I hate her.

—Hey y'all. Please excuse any mistakes, I didn't proof read.

—comments?

—concerns?

—ideas?