1

Your POV

It was 2:45pm in the afternoon, you were in the living watching Haikyuu "ROLLINGGG THUNDER!!! YEEES!!!" You screamed as you watch the libero save the ball from touching the court.

You loved this anime so much you've probably watched if like 10 times already. You went to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water and calm down.

You wondered why your boyfriend hasn't been texting to threw the day, honestly your relationship was ...dry? If you may say. You had to apologize first most of the time even though you didn't do a thing. When he got mad he would take it out on you. You didn't have male friends because he would get mad.

It was a very tiring thing but you had hoped that maybe he would change like he always tells you. You cared for him a lot.

You sighed as you sat on the couch "maybe I should go and visit him later and surprise him, we could eat together" you said to yourself.

You watched like 3 more episodes until it was 4:30pm. You decide to take a quick shower.

You grab a towel and decided to take a hot shower. You stood there letting the water wash over you. After a few minutes you grab the soap and wash your entire body. Once you were done you dry yourself and wrap the towel around you.

You decide to were a white t-shit, ripped jeans and some high converse. You did your makeup, a bit of mascara, lipstick and your eyebrows. "That should be enough, I don't wanna put to much on me" you said.

You saw the clock and it was 5:10pm "oh snap I better get going!" You said and grabbed your purse to rush out of your apartment. You decide to walk since his house wasn't very far from yours.

Hawks POV

I've been doing paper work at the office all day, organizing files, filling papers, checking the company files. Sitting for so long can really make someone tired men.

"Ahh! I'm so tried of doing this paper work, but a hero must do what it has to" I said to myself. I look over the clock on my wall and it was 5:10pm.

"Da fak?! I've been all day in my office!? This won't do, I'm going on patrol" I say as I open the door leading to the balcony and spread my wings to fly.

I decide to take a nice slow fly today. Everything seemed calm and peaceful, as it should be. I saw a few people struggling with some groceries or pets, so I send a few of my feathers to help.

I smiled and waved when they saw me flying over them. "Such nice hoomans" I say to myself , I decided to patrol the area until night falls just to play it safe since I've in the office doing paper work mostly.

_______________________________

Hello sweeties! 💕I hope you enjoy this chapter! It's 2:50am over here so I'll probably post another one when I wake up! Stay safe💕