Lifesaver - Daniel Ticktum ✔

I was running through the dark forest, my heart wildly pumping inside my chest. His heavy footsteps were audible because of the fallen leaves and branches, he's still behind me. My breathing was irregular, and I could feel my legs slowly giving up, I'm not used to this kind of running, I never thought I will need it in my life. While I was glancing over my shoulder to see if I finally escaped him, I tripped over a rock and fell down. I hissed and briefly looked at my knees covered in blood.

"You think you can run away from me?" he spoke up, shivers running down to my spine. I've never been more scared in my life. Some psychopath is chasing after me, he will rape me, kill me and then dump me under the spruces. I was just on my way back home after work. No clubbing, I'm not even wearing something provoking. So why me? Why I had to draw the Black Peter?

"What do you want from me?" I whispered, swallowing a lump in my throat. Tears were falling down on my cheeks, but the guy was still watching me with hungry eyes, doesn't giving a single shit if I want it or not. HE is horny, HE wants it. Why should he care about me, his needs are way more important. I'm just a hole for his charger, nothing more. And who would go through this forest in the night? In short, I'm screwed. Fuck, it was such a bad idea to think that he won't follow me here. Mom, Dad, I love you. And I'm sorry for everything I've ever done.

"I want to have fun. With you," he knelt down and firmly grabbed my chin, "face it princess, you don't have other options. It will go in a good way or in a bad way, your call," he purred, and his hands travelled to the lem of my T-Shirt. I wanted to scream so badly, but I didn't have enough strength to do it. He called me princess, eww. Prince would never treat a princess like that.

"Why me?" I sobbed, and the guy laughed as I've just said the joke of the century, although there was nothing funny about this situation.

"Because you are absolutely gorgeous. It would be a sin to let you go," his cold hands touched my bare skin, and oxygen hitched in my throat. I felt so small and so vulnerable, unable to fight for my pride and dignity. They always warn you against creeps, telling you how to behave, how to fight, how to win. But when it really happens, you freeze, unable to do anything. It's like you forget everything, only listening to that one voice in your head telling you to run.

"Please, let me go," I tried to raise my voice, but he immediately put his hand over my mouth. I was trying to push him away, but he is too strong for me. I was completely hopeless, I didn't know what more should I do to save my poor life. I closed my eyes, preparing myself for the worst. Part of me still believed that all of this is only a nightmare and I will wake up in my bed soon.

"Hey, what are you doing?!" I immediately opened my eyes because I recognised that voice, I would recognise it from anywhere. I wished that I would never hear it again, but at that moment, it felt like salvation. The maniac grumbled and stopped taking off my jeans. 

"We can't have a nice moment in peace?" He shouted back, and his grip fainted. I took advantage of the situation for the last defiance.

"DANIEL, PLEASE, IT'S ME!" I yelled, and a hard slap arrived on my cheek, making me gasp. 

"Y/N?" Daniel asked in shock and jogged closer to us so now he could see us properly. He didn't hesitate a minute, threw the guy off me, and punched him into a face. The guy was trying to fight back but whatever he is, he can't beat a professionally trained racing driver. Especially not a hothead like Daniel Ticktum. When he gets angry, you have no chance. I took the opportunity that both are pretty busy and decided to run away. Well, run away. My whole body is exhausted, so I was more grovelling and limping than actually running.