Queen for a Day

Why hello there! Didn't expect to see another update here, did you?

Anyways, I just wanted to let you guys know about the book that I just started writing, called "Queen for a Day." It is related to this book, but this story is told from a different point of view. Here's the story's description:

"Princess Katheryn is the oldest daughter of King Flash and Queen Renee of the Hard Rock Trolls. While her sister, Princess Roxanne, was busy breaking rules and getting into all sorts of trouble, Katheryn was preparing herself to become the greatest queen that Volcano Rock City would ever see!

However even though she ruled as queen of the hard rock trolls for twenty years, she only remembers one day..."

If any of you guys would like to check it out, feel free to do so! I promise it'll be interesting.

It'll cover things like "How did she meet Thrash?" "What did it feel like while Flash was possessing her?" and lots of other things, so please feel free to check it out!

Oh! And one more thing...for those of you who still have this in your library, and/or for those of you who are reading though this book for the first time.

I've given this some thought...a lot of you have been requesting for it and private messaging me IN MASS asking about it, and I think I might I actually do it. I won't be able to start writing it until after "Queen for a Day" is complete though. I also need to come up with a good plot, but I'm getting closer to finding the plot I want.

Now, without further ado, I just have one simple question for y'all:

Who wants a sequel to "Trolls World Tour: Forever My Queen"? And who would actually read it?