Chapter 4

She stood opposite him in the living room as he wanted to see her while he silently sat there sipping on his coffee, he was very well aware of her presence in the room.

He puts the cup down and lifting his gaze up looks at her who thought looking at floor would be best decision of her life.

He smirks and taking a breath he opens his mouth to speak still smirking as he watched her gazing at the floor interestingly.

Person : I don't have a heart to leave you behind in the mansion and not see your miserable face every day but what can I do. Unwillingly I have to let you stay here alone. I have to travel to New York because of my work so not having options I have to give one chance and see how royal you are to me. I will leave for New York tonight but let me reminded you, I may be going out of country but that doesn't mean you will watched. I will have my bodyguards around you  all the time. Two weeks without me means you can live your life like another human being. Appreciate I am allowing you to roam around. You can do whatever you want but keep mind don't try to escape or betray my mens. I will have my eyes on you, every actions of yours will be reported to me. Don't disobey my words because you know there will be consequences if you do so.

He clearly and stern said as he saw her bowing her head down. He knew she wouldn't because she has no place to live other than his. His hell was her place to stay. He smirks and taking his phone out calls the bodyguards.

Well dressed in tuxedo walks inside with their hands shoved in pockets and stern look on them.

He looks at his guards then at Avni who didn't move her eyes from the floor.

Person : I don't need to make myself clear but since you all here, let me mention something. I will be going out country and I need you to keep eyes on this girl, every actions should be reported to me. It doesn't matter if I am busy or not but I need to know what she does in my absence. If she goes missing then you will see your death in next minute.

He stated to his guards who curtly nodded their heads and took responsibility to keep eye on Avni who flinched on her place hearing his cold voice. She knew she was stuck with them. Now or never she would be able to escape from there.

Fresh tears glints her eyes, she swiftly getting noticed wipes her tears off and corner of her eyes glances at the guards who looked intimidating, she quickly looked down avoiding their gaze on her.

He dismissed them once he explained key points after his departure. As they left he looks at Avni who was still gazing at the floor.

He smirks and getting closer to her harshly tilts her chin up making her look into his dark and furious eyes.

Person : this one week will be hell experience for you. You should know what is like to be outside of the mansion. Keep in your head, you will be watched. And darling don't forget I know what are you doing behind my backs, I will get back to you once I come back. Just get yourself to bear the punishment.

He smirking pats her cheeks and walks away from there leaving Avni to shiver under his intense gaze. She cultch her dress in her fist tightly and classing her eyes tires to calm herself not wanting to have another mental breakdown in living room itself.

Calming herself down, she opens her eyes and looked around to see anyone but like usual no one was there to witness what was happening with her.

She walks back into her room and shutting the door behind her, she sat down against the bed on the floor. She curled herself and cried over the fate she is destined.

As the day passed she felt dying. She would have happily be dead rather than suffering in that hell. She felt giving up on herself is much easy than hoping someone could save her from this hell.  She knew there was no one who could come and protect her from this hell. Little did she knew her protector was just miles away from her.