should i make this a story?

So my psychopathic ass was thinking about this au I had, (why I say au is cause I actually don't want this to happen, don't worry) where, the storyline is, a couple magical girls wanted to try and see if they can make something so that magical girls can still use magic when not in their form. It went wrong.

And this started to mutate/fuse some of the girls with their powers, and for some of them causing physical damage to one of two of they're 5 senses. I was one of them in this au. And the only cure was to either 'face your fear,' or for one of the safe magical girls to create a cure. There were 5 victims and I was the worst, here's a quick sketch on what happened:

 There were 5 victims and I was the worst, here's a quick sketch on what happened:

As you can see, 3 of my limbs became blades, all scythes. But only on the hands and just to the knee so I could still bend them, she's sadly 80%-90% blind in her eyes, thankfully the accidental 'gem' (what I'm calling it for now) made her senses enhance, still has to depend on others tho for now. She also can't speak either. The bandages are there cause her throat/ vocal chords became really damaged in the blast, so whenever she speaks it feels like her throats on fire.

Summary of the first part of the story:
She becomes one of the last to get the cure, but of course, some rouge magical girl steals it, thinking it'll help her 'experiment', so the adventures mostly her and Angelica traveling to get it back through the entire hq/palace thing. (Time travels slower so 1 week= 1 minute probably)

Should I make this a series?