Chapter Eighteen.

Wow uploading this chapter was a biiitchh, Wattpad needs to get their act together because I literally had to do everything off of my laptop, and even tho I do type my story out on here, I use my phone to actually upload chapters, and edit, but I couldn't this time because it kept saying "error" so annoying... Anyways, I'm sorry that this chapter has taken me so long and to be fair this time the fault is partially mine lmao anywhooo, who misses the smut? I know I do, so you're welcome my babies, she's a shorty but I promise that shes a goody! lol Chapter nineteen will definitely be longer than this one I promise, I actual cut this one in half because it felt right where I cut it off at lmao anyways lemme shut up now, happy reading my babies!!

Hailey POV

Isaac stays quiet the entire way up to his bedroom, he grabs my hand, pulling me upstairs with him, not uttering a single word.

We make it up to the second floor of his home, and into his bedroom for a couple seconds.

He walks me over towards his bed, sitting me on top of it when there's a sudden knock on his bedroom door.

Isaac groans as he begins to roll his eyes and walks over to his bedroom door.

Surprisingly he opens it without yelling at whoever it is.

I glance in their direction to see that it's one of Mr. Matteo's guys, one that I actually recognize, we've met a couple times, sadly I can't seem to remember his name, it's hard to keep track of all the men; honestly I don't know how Carmelo remembers half of them.

He smiles apologetically when he sees Isaac standing there and is instantly handing him something before he turns to walk away.

It's the ice pack Mr. Matteo had asked for earlier, he handed him two of them actually.

Isaac quickly thanks him and is soon closing the door, locking it and walking back over to me.

He grabs one of his shirts that was laying on his bed, wrapping it around one of the ice packs he slowly brings it up to my face placing it over my eye.

"Grab it," he demands, his voice deep yet soft.

I reach up for the wrapped ice pack as Isaac let's go of it, grabbing a hold of my chin he tilts my head up forcing me to look at him.

No one says anything, we stay quiet, as Isaac's frown only continues to deepen more and more.

He inhales a deep breath, exhaling it slowly he says, "well there goes my relationship with your dad, it's definitely gonna bruise."

A small titter escapes me as I continue to stare up at my boyfriend.

"Care to explain?"

I shake my head slowly, causing Isaac to release my face, "it's not relevant."

"It was relevant enough for you to get into a physical altercation, Hail.."

"I'm just tired of it," I utter softly while removing the ice pack away from my face, staring down at it rather than my boyfriend.

Isaac takes a step closer towards me, "tired of what baby?" He reaches for the ice, placing it back onto my face.

I slowly look up at him, "people thinking that they can walk all over me."

"So you go and pick a fight with the most irrelevant person on this planet?" He scoffs, while continuing to hold the ice to my face.

I shrug my shoulders and smile up at him, "guess i'm hoping people will start to fear me the way they fear you."