5 Years Later

"I can't believe you let the girls talk you into a double wedding." Jae tells Brian as he fixes his tie, Jinyoung makes a noise of agreement from across the room where he's trying to coax Sungjin into drinking some water. "Why are you so nervous, Jin? You and Birdie have been together for almost seven years." Jae props his hands on his hips and stares at the witch with a raised eyebrow. "I know but you never know what could happen with us. I've already lost her once." Sungjin says, tears forming on his bottom lashes causing all three of the other men to roll their eyes. As Brian opens his mouth to say something, there's a knock on the door and Dowoon pops his head into the room. "Are the idiots - I mean grooms ready? Eomma says it's time." He grins when Brian and Sungjin glare at him and Jae turns with a grin. "Thanks, pup." Dowoon nods and withdraws his head.

"Well let's go." Jinyoung ushers the three out of the dressing room and down the hall. Jae wraps an arm around Brian's shoulders and grins at him before leaning in to whisper in his ear. "Not a damn thing is gonna happen today. There is enough fire power in this building that nothing could possibly go wrong." Brian nods, his shoulders relaxing as the four of them enter the hall and make their way to the altar. "The music for the girls will start any second now. I hope you boys are ready." Elle says from where she stands in between the boys and Jae can't help but notice how beautiful she looks in the midnight blue dress that Shyla and Kyla had agreed on for the maid of honor. "Sungjin got teary eyed again and I'm a little worried about Bri keeping his normal shape but otherwise I think we're good." Jae grins at his girlfriend, who laughs and pats both Brian and Sungjin's arms. "You two will be fine, it's just Shyla and Kyla." She grins mischievously before stretching to place a kiss on Jae's cheek as the music starts.

"Get in place." She orders quietly and the boys move quickly, ending up with Brian and Jae on the left of Elle while Sungjin and Jinyoung are on the right. They all turn to the doors, as they open, to see Shyla and Kyla walking down the aisle with Wonpil in the middle. They're wearing matching lacy dresses with sheer veils and Jae can see both Brian and Sungjin tearing up so he reaches up to pat Brian's shoulder. The three walking down the aisle stop a few paces from the altar and the girls look slightly confused.

"What are you guys doing up here?" Kyla asks, glancing from Jae and Brian to Sungjin and Jinyoung. "Yeah. We're marrying each other." Shyla says with a grin as the entire hall laughs at the expressions on the boys' faces. "Wait..." They say in unison causing everyone to laugh harder. "We're just kidding." Kyla announces hastily upon receiving a glare from Elle. Both girls kiss Wonpil's cheek before taking their places in front of Brian and Sungjin.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today..." Jae tunes out the rest of what the minister is saying in favor of watching Elle smile. He's brought back to reality by the sound of Brian reciting the vows Jae had helped him write and tries not to laugh at how choked up his best friend sounded.

After the four of them had said their vows and were officially married, Shyla leans around Brian to pin Jae with a look. "You're not gonna chicken out right?" She asks and he feels his face pale, knowing what she's referring to. "Would you shut the fuck up, Shy?" He almost begs when Brian glances between the two of them. "You're gonna do it right?" Kyla insists, leaning around everyone in her way and Jae sighs deeply. "Yes, I'm gonna do it. Now will the two of you shut up?" Jae glares between the two girls, who both shrug at him. "We just don't want all our planning to be for nothing, Jae." Shyla says as Brian finally raises his eyebrow at her. "Am I missing something?" He asks in confusion causing both girls to grin at him. "Lots of things, sweetheart." Shyla replies, reaching up to pat his cheek as Sungjin and Jinyoung snort.

"Come on. Let's go." Jae changes the subject and offers his arm to Elle. "What do you have planned, my love?" She asks, wrapping her arm around his and letting him lead her after the newlyweds. "I have nothing planned, beautiful. I can't say the same for the girls." Jae grins at her and she rolls her eyes. They all finally make it to the room for the reception and take their seats. "This is beautiful." Jae hears Jackson mumble to Mark and Youngjae from the next table and smiles to himself. It had taken him, Wonpil and Dowoon almost six hours to decorate the room and he was glad it had turned out well.

"So we decided," Kyla starts addressing the guests. "That the speeches would be said before the caterer brings out the food." Shyla finishes and Jinyoung stands up to make his speech. Jae can't help but laugh as Jinyoung makes fun of Sungjin for being a crybaby. When Jinyoung sits back down, Jae wipes his sweaty palms on his tuxedo pants and rises from his seat.

"I wanna start by saying congratulations to Brian and Shyla as well as Sungjin and Kyla. I'm happy for you all. When Bri told me he'd bought a ring, I was surprised not because he was gonna propose but because I thought he already had. Sungjin even having a girlfriend to begin with was a surprise but Birdie is good for him. They eat the same amount so...." Jae trails off as everyone starts laughing. "Bri and Shy have been together for over a decade and Sungjin and Birdie have been together for almost seven years and I'm really glad they finally got hitched." He glances at the four of them to see Brian and Sungjin misty eyed and Shyla and Kyla moving their hands for him to continue.

"So that should be the end of my speech but there is one more thing I have to say. Five years ago, a lot of things happened that I'm not gonna get into because I don't wanna but the one good thing was that I met the most beautiful woman." He pauses to glance over at Elle, who is giving him a murderous look. "We saved each other's lives and by the look on her face right now I may not live the night." He grins when everyone starts laughing and goes to pull her up. "Elle, I love you and would like to spend the rest of my life with you." He pauses again as he pulls a small box from his pocket. "Will you marry me?" He asks, dropping down to one knee in front of her. She stares at him for long enough to make him fidget before a smile breaks out on her face. "Yes, of course, you idiot." She pulls him up and kisses him before he can slip the ring on her finger and everyone cheers.