Chapter Six

It was funny looking at Ethan so self-conscious.

"How about sit in my office? It's empty.. come!" I guided him to my mini office.

"I know it's nothing compared to your working place, but I hope you'll enjoy your cup of coffee quietly here." I said smiling.

" I said smiling

I felt a little nervous bringing him into my little office, since his is pretty lavish and grand compared to mine. Fidgeting with my fingers I watched as he came in and took a seat, resting his hand on the arm rest like as if he owned the place. How can a human be this confident? I really need to stop admiring him. Aunt Linda bought in his coffee with a few snacks on the side and placed it before him, he muttered a silent thank you and looked towards me as she left.

"Are you gonna just stand there?" He raised an eyebrow at me. I hope he doesn't realize how nervous I am. What's with this guy anyway, he's made feel all sorts of things in just a day.

"Oh sorry." I muttered before sitting across him.

"It's very cozy in here, I mean the whole bakery and your office. Seems like a great place to hangout when you need a break." He gave me a genuine smile.

"Thank you. I like it simple and cozy." I replied.

Ethan stayed there for a while, talking about random topics which eventually made me a little comfortable around him before he left.

As soon as he left, it felt like I can finally breathe and loosen up a bit. My aunt couldn't stop sending me playful grins, and I knew she's gonna tell Maisie about it. It was time to close the shop and head home, thankfully Aunt Linda drove me back. Bidding her farewell, I came home and gave dad an update of the hotel and he seemed pleased about it. After dinner together with my dad and sister who was constantly texting on her phone with blush on her face. I decided to have a wash and change into some comfy pjs and slide into bed. Just then my phone rang and it was Maisie..

"Hello Maze!" I answered.

"Kiara I heard the news before you told me babe.. Seriously Ethan Lancelan at your bakery?! What?" She screeched.

"Maze it's no big deal, let me tell you why.." And then I explained everything to her.

"Hmm, so was there a spark or anything between you both?"

"No silly, what's wrong with you?"

"Well I was just hoping if my gorgeous cousin would make the country's hottest billionaire fall for her."

"Ew Maze, he's the country's biggest playboy too. How can you forget? Plus I would never stand a chance with the girls he goes out with. There was a girl literally begging for a night with him this morning. It. Was. Disgusting." I rambled to her while checking the time and its was 09.25pm, which only meant Ethan must be having fun with that Purple or Lavender or whatever her name was.

We spoke for a good hour and hung up, before I fell asleep.