Chapter Twenty Nine

The sun shone bright through the curtains, as I tried to open my eyes after a very unforgettable night. Yes, it happened, I wanted Ethan just as much as he wanted me. Since it was my first time, he made sure to be very gentle with me and little by little as my body adjusted to him, Ethan had it his way afterwards. I can't exactly remember the amount of times he took me last night but each and every time it happened, I felt whole. I was really glad I saved myself for him. A blush way it's way on my face as I watched my boyfriend sleep peacefully holding onto my waist. I carefully slid his hands away and crept down from the bed, trying to not wake him up. As my feet landed on the floor, the cold air hit my body reminding me I was completely naked under the sheets. I picked up my bra, hooking it on and wore Ethan's shirt since he not so gently ripped my dress off me.

I winced with the sting in between my legs and walked to the bathroom to freshen up

Making my way to the kitchen, since Ethan was still sleeping, I looked into the pantry and fridge for some ingredients for coffee and some pancakes. Letting the coffee brew, I began to whisk my pancake batter. Once I was done with the batter, the coffee seemed ready, so I grabbed a cup for me and left some for Ethan. Sipping on my coffee, I made a stack of pancakes,some fresh cut fruits and maple syrup on the side. I took my empty cup to the faucet and suddenly I felt two strong hands around my waist. I let out squeal as I turned around to look at my man, with a goofy grin on his face. He only wore his sweatpants and his messy morning hair made him look so hot.
"Good morning!" I kissed him,
"Hmmm morning.." he nuzzled into my neck.
"Coffee?" I asked.
"You made it?" He asked suddenly looking around the kitchen.
"Yeah why?"
"Baby you must be sore, you should be resting you know." He sounded concerned.
"I'm fine Ethan." I gave him a small smile and led him to an island stool before serving him some coffee and breakfast.
"I could get used to this.." Ethan smirked as he finished his breakfast. I just smiled in return.
"Aren't you late for work?" I asked suddenly remembering the bakery.
"Doesn't matter, I could cancel a meeting or two." He shrugged, easy for him to say.
"But I have to leave now, aunt Linda had to deal with the bakery alone yesterday. Poor her, I might ask her to go home today and rest for a while." I said picking up the plates and washing them, while Ethan dried them off and placed them back in place.
"Do you have to leave now now?" He fake pouted, making me giggle.
"Yeah... Ethan I have nothing to wear." I remembered.
"Dave just delivered your dress, I ordered online. Go check! It's in the living room." I turned towards the living room, just then I felt a slap on my butt. I glared at my cocky looking boyfriend before making my way to the living room. Opening the bag I saw a beautiful white dress.

I remembered how Ethan told me I looked good in white and how much he loved it when I wore a white dress the very first time we met

"Like it?" Ethan made his way to me.
"I love it! Thank you!" I gave him a hearty smile.
"You don't have to thank me, princess."
"I need to shower before dressing up.." within a second I was swung over Ethan's shoulder.
"We! We need to shower!" He carried me to the bath, with me helplessly hanging behind him.
~~~~~

At the bakery, everything happened smoothly I managed to send aunt Linda home by lunch time, I bet she would have been really tired. I wasn't able to move quite casually, thanks to Ethan for making love to me twice after breakfast. Every time I thought him or what happened between us I couldn't help but smile and redden to myself. Breaking my thoughts, came in a squealing Maze.
"Kikiii..." she shrieked as she dragged me to the office area.
"Maze?" I eyed her up and down.
"Guess what?" She spoke showing all her teeth.
"What?"
"Mike proposed!" She showed her ring finger.
"Michael proposed?" I held her finger, hopping on my feet. Maze was about to tear so I hugged tight. My heart was content. She deserved Michael. And Michael couldn't have asked for a better soul mate than Maze. She's just amazing. I let her go and looked at her stunning diamond ring.

It looked beautiful and perfect for my dear cousin

"I'm so happy for you Maisie!" I hugged her again.
"So we have a little family and friends engagement party day after tomorrow. And Kiara you have to be there. I picked a dress for you and sent it with Akira. Make sure you wear it. Okay?" She spoke in a serious tone.
"Why would get me a dress Maze. That's crazy!" I answered.
"You're my sister Kiki, it's the least I can do. Like it or not you should wear it! Would you?" She smiles at me.
"Of course, Maze!" I said.
Maze told me all about the proposal and how happy she is, before leaving the bakery excitedly to be planning her party. I asked her if she needed help but she said she could handle it herself. That's Maze after all.