Chapter 7: Time to go

I layed there in the bed... My brother had already fallen asleep at this point. I was happy for him, I honestly, could not even do that, if I had been through what he had at that age. I closed my eyes, trying my best to not even think about all of that.
I then opened them, I thought I saw something move in the room, but it was probably just my eyes trying to decieve me, just trying to freak me out. I really hated when my brain worked like that. I could not sleep right now, knowing that Lilly's body was laying less than 15 feet away from me right now.
I kind of wished that I had asked Christian to take it outside, but that would not be a proper burial for her. She did not deserve that type of disrespect... She was one of the best people that I had ever met, always bringing a smile to your day.
Although she often did freak you out with stories to not do certain things like go outside of the walls, she was doing it for a righteous cause. She was worried about us, and she did not want us to get hurt, nor killed. We had to do it though, so things like this would not happen.
I cursed myself, if we would have known about all of this a little bit sooner, we would have been prepared, or we would have been able to hide from all of it. Instead, the whole community thought of this like some sort of joke... Now look where we were at...
I closed my eyes, I should not be thinking of all of these dark and evil thoughts right now, there were plenty of good thoughts that I could bring into my head, surely right? I shook my head, just trying to stop thinking... Finally after a few moments, I managed to fall asleep.

I woke up, but I was in a different place once again. I knew it was going to be one of those dreams right away. I could not control what happened, most dreams I couldn't anyways... But it seemed I was speaking words that I did not actually mean to come out of my mouth.
I tried my best to close my eyes and get out of the dream, it usually worked for me, but this time it seemed like it was going to do no sort or luck. I could not even close my eyes in the first place, and my body was moving different ways that I could not control...
These dreams had been happening to me for quite some time now, it did not make any sense to me at all, I saw people that I had never met before, and I talked to them like I had. I was walking somewhere, I could not quite see where I was...
I was just walking in circles, and it was starting to make me dizzy. Thankfully whatever part of me that was controlling me right now, was smart enough to realize that I needed to sit down. As I did, I heard footsteps coming over to me.
I got up right away, still a little bit dizzy, I nearly tripped and fell to the ground, but I stopped myself just before I did. I turned my head over to to door, which I then realized was a barred door to a jail cell. What on earth was I doing in a jail cell? Had I done something bad?
Was I in the same jail cell that I had been in, when I was with the other community? No... As I looked at the surroundings that were all around me, I noticed that I was in a prison... The other place just looked like a broken down police station.
The footsteps that I heard coming up to me, were now closer than ever before. I stood up with a straight face this time. I then looked over as I saw someone standing at the door, with a big smile on his face. I smiled back at the guy, I did not know why I did it, the guy had an evil look on his face.
He was clearly not here for a good intent. As I smiled, it seemed to get his smile off of his face, almost as if he was a bit scared. Which I was confused about, I was not big or strong... Neither was he, but he was at least somewhat bigger than me.
I looked down at my body, and I noticed something right away. I was much bigger and buffer than I had ever been before... Even in my last dream... I was at least 5'8, it made sense to why this guy had a bit of a scared expression on his face... I was in great shape...
Which also confused me a lot, this could not be real, surely then right? How could I be in a jail cell, but also be in good shape at the same time? I did not try to think about it too much, my thoughts should be on the guy that was looking at me with quite a cold expression on his face.
I then began to pay attention to the guy, as he was beginning to talk to me and he looked a bit angry at the same time. He clearly did not like me at all, but what was the reason in him being here in the first place then? Any smart person would stay away from a person that they did not like...
Maybe the guy was not smart at all, it would not surprise me. He did not look very smart, I wanted to laugh, but my body would not let me for some reason, I then started to listen to what the guy was saying to me. My current body nodded to him at the same time.
"London is letting you out now... Don't try to play stupid on me, I know who you are, I know what kind of evil plans you have in store for us." He said to me. I looked at him for a few moments, this guy was one to talk. That was kind of hypocritical if I had to say so myself.
There was that name London again, I had to guess that this was the guy that I had been seeing in my dreams, he was the leader of whatever group this was that I was also seeing. For some reason, my current body began to smile at him, I could still feel things, but I could not control any of them. I wanted to curse myself for doing something so stupid.
However I could not, but at the same time, my current self seemed to be calm, and it seemed like I thought that all of this was funny for some reason.
"You are the one who is talking about evil plans huh? I am just here to do my job..." I said to him. He looked at me for a few moments, and then he squinted his eyes at me. I could tell that he was a bit suspicious of the words that were coming out of my mouth.
I had no idea what I was talking about, so I suppose I could see why he might be a little suspicious about me. He looked at me for a few moments, and then he pulled a key out of his pocket. There seemed to be some sort of relaxing sensation in my body as I saw the key pop out.
I was wondering myself now, had I suddenly turned evil? Was I now a part of them? I could never... There was no way, I knew these people had done bad things, I was not sure what it was that they had been doing quite yet however. The guy then began to talk to me once again.
"Ben... If you are not lying, now is your chance to prove it... When I let you out of this cell room, you better not try to run... There is nowhere for you to go anyways." He said to me. I looked at him for a few moments, and this time it was I that was the one that was squinting their eyes at the other person.
Eventually, after a few moments of me just sitting there, staring at the guy, I nodded to the guy. He still looked a bit suspicious of me, but after a few more moments of us just sitting there, he nodded back to me.
Then he turned the key to the door, I sat there, just keeping myself calm for a few moments, and then I heard the click of the door. My current self was ignoring all of what the guy had just said, I was only thinking about running as far, and as fast as I could, I did not want to be here at all.
But the body that I could not control at all, he was just staying calm, and staring at the guys hand as he was having a hard time trying to unlock the key to the door. After a few moments of him having no such luck, he looked at me a bit upset at himself.
"These god damn doors! They are impossible to get open!" He said to himself. I looked at him with a bit of a smirk, but he did not notice it at all thankfully. I was wondering why I was being so stupid. I had suddenly grown a pair of balls, just not the good kind.
He looked around the place, as if he was looking for someone to help him. I coughed at the guy to get his attention, he turned his head over to me a little bit confused as to why I was trying to get him to listen to me. Clearly the guy did not have much respect for me at all.
"Anthony! Give me the key... You are so slow..." I said to the guy. He looked at me a bit angry for a few moments, but he did not say anything about the compliment that I had just said to him. He still did not look like he believed me, nor did he trust me.
He looked down at the key for just a few seconds, and then he looked back up at me. He squinted his eyes, the guy clearly still did not trust me at all. Which now I was a bit confused about, what the hell was I going to do with a key? All it was used to was to open the door to the cell.
"You aren't going to try to pull some shit on us like you did last week are you?" He said to me. I looked at him for a few moments, I then began to laugh at him, I had no idea what the guy was talking about, and I also had no idea why I was laughing about whatever it was that I had done.
He still looked at me, as if he did not trust me, but this time he began to laugh as well. Whatever it was that I had tried to do, it was not very smart at all. He then looked at me for a few moments longer, still not ready to hand over the key to me. So my current self thought it would be smart to keep egging him on.
"Oh Anthony, what I plan on doing is cutting your throat with the key... You better be ready, a couple stabs should work..." I said to him. He looked at me as if he was a bit afraid for a few moments, I then realized what I was doing now, I was trying to get him to be afraid of me...
Smart maybe, but also stupid at the same time as well, because now he might not let me out of the jail cell that I had been stuck in, for who knows how long. But he just sat there for a few moments, eventually he looked back at me, and he nodded his head at me, finally trusting me, but still a bit scared at the same time.
"Shut up Ben... Stop fucking around, you are the only one that is laughing." He said to me. I began laughing once again as he said it, and he shook his head at me, as if I was the stupid one suddenly. He then looked at the key for a few more seconds.
Then he handed it over to me, as I grabbed the key, I pretended the throw it at him to scare him. He flenched quite a bit, almost falling over on the small little stair that was behind him. I thought about how funny it would have been if he hit the ground because of that.
"Wow Anthony... Such a pussy..." I said to him. He looked at me a bit angrily, but did not say anything, as I easily unlocked the cell door, I tossed the key back over to him. He looked at me for a few seconds, squinting his eyes at me, probably thinking that I was going to try something stupid on him.
But I just walked out of the cell door, acting completely normal. Then suddenly, I pretended to throw myself at him to try to scare him once again. This time he did fall onto the ground, but then he got back up a bit angry, pulling his gun out of his belt, and aiming it right at me.
I heard someone talk from right behind me. I turned my head over to him, paying no attention to the guy that was aiming a gun at me. I looked at the guy as he was speaking, and I recognized the gu right away, it was the same guy that I had seen in all of my dreams lately, I wondered why it might be so.
"Ben! Buddy... Don't mess with my co leader like that... He is a pussy... Isn't that right Anthony?" London said to me, turning his head past me and over to the guy that still had a gun pointed at me. This time I gulped, I could tell that I was actually a bit afraid of this guy.
The guy that was behind me, I could also tell that he was afraid of him as well. He put his gun down finally, not as angry or as worried as he was just a few moments ago... That was, he was not angry at me at least, he was angry at what the guy had just said however, but he did not dare say a word back to him, he knew who his leader was.
"London... Doesn't surprise me that you are here, why weren't you the one that opened the door for me, he clearly was having problems with it." I said to the guy. He looked at me for a few moments, and then he shook his head at me, and Anthony.
He then began to walk over to Anthony, and he shook his head at him. He looked quite a bit angry at the guy, I did not know what that was about. The guy was just doing his job, maybe he was upset because he could tell that the guy was afraid of me.
I could tell that London was nothing like the guy, they were complete opposites. It was like we both had said, one was a pussy, and the other did not seem to have a fear of anything, I did not know whether to be scared about that or not. He began talking to his co leader a bit angrily.
"Anthony! Don't you dare, ever point a gun at him ever again, he is about to be one of my best men!" He said to him. The guy lowered his head at London, and then he handed his gun over to him, London began talking once again. "This was a test on you just as much as it was on him, and you failed!"
The guy looked like he was going to cry, London looked back at me and then smiled, I smiled back at him, and then suddenly I felt something begin to push up against me. I wondered what the hell it was...

I woke up, I saw that it was slightly bright in the room. I was a bit confused, those dreams always seemed so real to me, but they were not. I was back in the real world however, and I noticed what it was that was pushing up against me, clearly trying to wake me up.
I looked over and saw that it was Christian, my brother Liam was still asleep. I looked at Christian, wondering why he was waking me up so early, I wanted to ignore him, and go back to sleep, but it seemed to be important, as he nodded to me and began to talk.
"Ben... Its time to go..."