Chapter 49

During this time, Song Zhan was full of enthusiasm. Not only was the company's performance booming, but the partners were getting better. His luck was also very good.

Because of Qiu Li, many people wanted to "do business" with Song Zhan, and gave Song Zhan a lot of good things.

That was how people were. From the trough of frustration, he climbed to a peak. That was unexpected before, he was lucky.

Song Zhan sat on the other side with Chen Mao.

Song Zhan was the object of debt.

Talking about cooperation with them today, Chen Mao suddenly said that he hoped that Song Zhan would play a small game with him.

There was a boxing match on the first floor.

If Song Zhan won, Chen Mao would send all the shares previously sold by Song Zhan free of charge.

For a million dollars, Song Zhan was happy in his heart.

Song Zhan naturally responded.

After a while, Chen Mao's voice came over clearly, "Mr. Song is so lucky, fifteen shares were returned."

Nuonuo frowned. Qiu Li tilted his legs, and chuckled, "Nuonuo, guess what will happen?"

There must be no bad things in the sky.

However, Song Zhan relied on Qiu Li, and he could hardly recognize himself during this time.

Nuonuo suddenly thought of the principle of boiling frogs in warm water, and she felt cold for a while.

Chen Mao from the other side said, "I also bought 25% shares of the remaining shareholders of Song. Is Mr. Song interested in continuing this game? If you lose, give me the previous 15%."

Between pushing the cup and changing it, Song Zhan thought that he wouldn't lose, "OK!"

In this round, Song Zhan lost.

He shook his hand, 15% of the shares!

However, Chen Mao looked more regretful than him, "Mr. Song wasn't very lucky in this round, and the third round is about to start. If you win, I'll give you all forty? "

Song Zhan's heart was beating wildly, the small game of money had become a gamble.

In addition to Chen Mao, there were other business partners watching.

There arose the desire to get the forty percent.

He already had fifty shares. If he got this share, then the entire company would be completely occupied by him.

Chen Mao came to give him money, even if he lost, he would continue the game until the shares were in his hands.

Moreover, there was Qiu Li, they dare not play tricks.

Song Zhan thought of it and smiled, "Mr. Chen okay! Then the black side wins."

Nuonuo was startled, and looked at the man next to her.

Qiu Li tilted his head as if smiling.

She suddenly knew what Qiu Li wanted to tell her.

The Song family was just a game in his eyes.

He could give Song Zhan everything, or he could let Song Zhan fall into hell.

"Qiu Li."

Nuonuo thought that he was terrible, her fingers trembled slightly, "I ... my dad, will he lose?"

"Nuonuo is so smart."

This time, the Song family was really finished.

Qiu Li leaned over and touched her face with his finger, "But if Nuonuo said win, then he will win."

Nuonuo's teeth were trembling.

He knew that she already understood what he meant.

She was so close to him, he liked her breath. Qiu Li sniffed softly, and smiled, "Kiss me, Nuonuo."

Nuonuo, "..."

——