Chapter 14

This is for Chadwick Boseman. I had just found out he died on 8/29/20 at the age of 43.
Ravens POV
I walked into a room that has a dripping wet Jacob with a towel around his waist. Now I can see those tattoos go all the way to his toes. Damn, I need a nice cold shower.

" Shit, sorry." Then I slam the door. I lean against it. I take deep breaths in and out. I repeat this multiple times. God, that woman is evil. She knew this was his room. I'm still leaning against the door when it opens. I go falling backwards until I'm caught in strong and inked arms. He pulls me into the room and closes the door. " I'm sorry, your mom told me to come into this room and I thought it was empty and-"

" It's okay. Really. So, now care to explain how you're still a virgin?" He asked.

" I just never trusted anyone. And I never wanted to have sex before so... and plus I'm not very confident in my body. I'm only confident around Elijah cause he's seen me naked many times." I say. I see Jacobs jaw clench tightly. He balled his hands into a white knuckled fist.

" What you two a thing or something?" Jacob demands.

" He's gay. He sucks dick, not eat pussy. Calm the fuck down. Where can I sleep?" Jacob visible calms down. What the fuck?

" There's a room across from mine you can have. I can get you some clothes, though they will be mine. My mom and sister are smaller than you." Damn, what a way to call a girl fat. " No, No you're not fat, I'm just saying you're more muscular than them." Ok. Thanks.

" Ok. Umm thanks. I need a shower. Can I just take a shower in your bathroom. You can get me some clothes and get the room ready if you need to." He nodded. He walked into a room and came back with a shirt, boxers, and sweats. He handed them to me and points to the bathroom. I walk in and close the door, there's no lock. What fucking bathroom has no lock? Whatever. I look around his bathroom.

Cozy

Cozy. I walk to the shower and strip. My gun shot wounds look the same. It's still Saturday. Which means I still have time to figure out what I'm going to do to that bitch. Breaking her jaw won't be enough. How about her nose to. And some fingers. That sounds good. I hop in the shower. I turn the water to cold and stand there for a minute. I look around for his products. I use his shampoo and body wash. I didn't grab a new razor, but I don't need it. I wash off and turn the water off. I step out of the shower. I grab a towel and dry my body then grab another one and do that towel bun/wrap thing.

I put on the clothes and try and dry my hair more. I put the dirty clothes and towels in the hamper then walk out. Jacob is sitting on his bed. He looks up when he hears the door open. He gives me a slow once over, then stands up and walks to me.

" How do you feel?" He asks.

" I feel better, thank you. Umm, I'm hungry, can you show me to the kitchen?" I ask. He nods. He walks to the door and opens it. I follow after him. We go down the stairs then we make a right then a left. We end up in a big kitchen. " I can make my own food, you don't got to make me anything. Are you hungry?"