Chapter 24

" Fuuuuuuucckk, yes!" I moaned out. He began to speed up. The pain spiked a little then went away. He groaned out as I clenched around him.

He thrusted harder, faster. He grabbed my legs and pulled them to his side.

" Fuck! Raven! You're so wet." He grunts outs. He quickly flips me and re-enters me. I moan out at the feeling of fullness I get. This position makes me feel vulnerable. But I love it. He pulls my hips up and pushes my face down. He pulls my hair and continues to pound into me.

I let out moan after moan as we continue.

Soon, that feeling returns but so much more intense. My body shakes worse than before but the pleasure was so much better. It gets to be too much.

" JACOB!!!" I scream as I cum long and hard. Jacob cums soon after.

" Fuck, Raven!" He grunts out as he quickly pulls out and cums on my ass. As soon as his hands leave my waist, I collapse. We continue to pant for a while.

" Raven. That was the best sex I have ever had. Fuck. Are you okay? How do you feel?" He asks as he gets up to grab a tissue. He cleans the cum off my ass and throws them away. Then he lays down.

" I'm a little sore but I don't mind it. I never expected it to be that... amazing. But it probably also has something to do with your size." I cheekily grin at him. He just stares at me. I let out a yawn. As I go to stretch, there's a sharp pain in my nether regions. I let out a hiss. " I'm going to take a hot bath."

I get up slowly but the pain only increased. I collapse back on the bed. Jacob gets up and puts his boxers on. Then he comes to my side and carefully picks me up bridal style to the bathroom. He sets me on the sink and goes to the tub that he has in the corner of his bathroom. He starts up the water on hot and puts the plug in. He then gets up and rummages through his cabinet until he pulls out a bottle. Bubbles.

" You don't have to do this, ya know?" He looks back at me. Then he smirks.

" I have to change my sheets, I was also thinking of joining you." I make an 'O' shape with my mouth. He just chuckled. He dumps some of the bubbles in the water and puts the bottle back. Then he leaves for a few minutes.

Jacob comes back, but his boxers are gone. Each time he takes a step it just swings.

Fuck. My. Life. He clears his throat. I quickly look away, shit. I got caught. He turns off the water. Hmmm. He has a nice ass.

" Thanks." Fuck, did I say that out loud?
" Yes, as well as that."

He picks me up and puts me in the water. I let out a moan when my body hits the hot water. Jacob groans. He then gets in behind me. I lean back until I'm touching his chest, as well as his now hard on.

" Wash me, Jacob," I demanded softly. He grabs a pouf and begins to wash my front. His other hand comes around and gently messages my throbbing entrance. He kisses my neck. Fuck, this feels amazing. He feels amazing. I've never felt this way before. He makes me feel incredible. I think I'm falling in love. Love. Wow.

" I love you," Jacob mumbled against my neck. I freeze. He lifts his head and looks at me. I turn my head and look him right in the eyes.

" I love you, too, Jacob. So much. You make me feel happy, alive. And I want to spend my every last breath with you." I say softly before I gently kiss his lips. I pull away and rest my head on his chest. His heart is beating loudly and fast, much like mine. I never really gave a real smile, but right now I was trying to hide my huge smile.

" Don't hide your beautiful smile, Vixen." Vixen? I kinda like it. I look up at him to see a huge smile on his face.

" Now what should I call you? Zeus?" He shakes his head no.
" Romeo?" Nope.
" Loverboy?" Nope.
" Adonis?" Nope.
" Daddy?" Fuck. He lets out a growl.

" Ha, Ha. Umm. Loverboy it is." I say hesitantly. He grabs my chin.

" What was that last one?" He growls.

" Daddy!" I squeak out. His eyes darken.

" Only in the bedroom, how about that? You can call me whatever you want." I nod.

" I'll call you Romeo then. Or I can just stick to your name." He nods. Okay. I can feel his hard dick poking into my side. I grab it roughly. He groans.

" What are you doing?" He asks shakily. I smirk evilly. I let the water out of the tub and stand up. The pain is more tolerable now. I grab a towel and dry off. I turn around and grab his hair. I lean down and kiss him harshly as I pull him up. I grab his dick again once he's standing and gently pull him out of the tub. I threw him a towel and he dried off. He was looking at me confused. I just dropped my towel and walked into the closet to grab something. A blindfold.

" Put this on and sit on the bed. You can take it off when I tell you to." He grabs it with hesitation but does as I say. All I'm doing is trying on some new lingerie that I have. I go into the closet and put on a set.

 I go into the closet and put on a set

" Okay, you can take it off." He slowly takes it off and freezes. He licks his lips. " You like it?"

" Hell ya, I do. Is this what you going to be doing? Just showing me your lingerie?" I nod.

" Put it back on." He does as I say. I walk back into the closet and put on another one. But I have a feeling this will be the last one.

 But I have a feeling this will be the last one

" Okay, take it off." He takes it off. His eyes widen.

" Fuck! Get your pretty ass over here, now." I bite my lip as I walk to him. He grabs my hips and pulls me down to his lap. I push his chest until he's on his back. Then I slide down and grabbed his dick.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••