The End!

And that is it!

The main TFG trilogy is now over! After months of writing, crying, trying to figure out how it was all going to end, we are done! It's also been two years since I started the TFG trilogy and it has finally come to an end!

As I always do with these, I want to say a huge thank you to all of you who have tuned in week after week for a new update. Some of you have been here since the very beginning, others only recently but every single one of you means the world to me. I loved waking up to see your reactions to the events in the chapters, especially in the last few chapters of TAG. 

I never expected so many of you to be here week in and week out so to have you come on this complete journey with me has been amazing! TAG hit 13K reads recently and it is all down to you lovely people!

So, what happens next?

Well, as you all know, I am starting a prequel for the whole series! Information about the prequel will be coming out as soon as I have the cover! I'm not sure when it is, hopefully over the next few days, but I'll let you know. 

With any luck, I'll be able to actually get the book up - cover and all - next Tuesday (September 15th, 2020) so you can all add it to your reading lists. The first chapter will be up the week after. 

To put it simply:

The story details - Tuesday, September 15th, 2020

The First chapter - Tuesday, September 22nd, 2020

The only reason for the gap is so I can get ahead with writing it. Tuesday updates will continue with the prequel!

Also, I'll be posting a Q&A chapter! If any of you have any questions about the series over all, especially TAG, comment below and I'll try my best to answer them!

Thank you all so much, and I'll see you soon!

- Amelia (Spruce_Goose)