Part 5

" Jungkook, how can you eat the whole box of my hazelnut chocolate? "

You whined with an angry face, coming closer towards Jungkook while he was chilling with his video games. You headed to the room and saw him eating the last piece of your favourite chocolate. You gasped and grabbed a bowl of ice. You tiptoed behind him sliding all the ice under his t-shirt.

" Y/n ahhh ~ "

Jungkook wiggled because of the cold sensation. He got up and threw his t-shirt aside doing the timothee dance. His eyes landed on your laughing state. You ran towards your bedroom knowing what will come next. Jungkook was standing opposite from you as you climbed on the bed to get a save but unfortunately he grabbed your wrist making you fall on him.

" Now you can't run away. "

You tried to get up but Jungkook tightened his grip on your waist, hugging you closer. Your palms were placed on his bare chest making you blush. Love, laugh and giggle filled the walls of your lovely apartment. Flashback did hit harder.

Jungkook drove as fast as he could hoping that you might be there till now. Tears were overflowing down to his cheeks as guilt was rushing through his veins. He mentally and physically slapped himself hundred times for not trusting you enough. He knows that he loves you and always does but jealous and anger took the best over him.

Jungkook felt the pain, what you have been enduring for so long. The images of you being heartbroken because of him were coming in front of his eyes. His heart was beating so fast more than the time, he proposed to you to marry him.

Jungkook hates himself for not keeping his promises he made to you, he hates himself when he kisses your forehead and says that he will protect you no matter what but he was the only reason for your heartbreak.

Jungkook pulled the car over parking it in an uneven way and rushed in the apartment banging the door open. He called out several times with his broken voice but got no responses. He felt like his heart would jump off from his chest as he slowly opened the guest room.

It's not like he came for the first time but now he felt a whole different feeling despite the fact that the room was showing your residence. He always came to this room whenever you were out to buy groceries crying his emotions out, a part of him always won in the debut between any other woman and you but looks like he only was too stubborn.

Jungkook opened the wardrobe shuffling all the dresses here and there as a sigh of relief left from his mouth that you didn't leave but it wasn't the truth, is it?

He again went through your closet just to see that all the clothes were there only few were out, it clicked him that you left everything behind which were given by him including your wedding dress too.

Jungkook grabbed your wedding dress with his shivering hands and pulled it over close to his chest, sitting on the edge of the bed. He cried hardly imagining that it was you, letting all the guilt and pain to gush out from his body but is not that easy.

" You are perfect! It's me who cheated and broke our loving home with my own hands, it's not your fault "

His sobs are getting harder and harder, a sensation pumped from his heart just like blood. He knows that he lost a precious diamond forever.

His eyes landed on the papers which were placed under the paper weight with your wedding ring on top, that was divorce papers which were already signed by you after attempting everything to stay in this loveless marriage. You failed. A note was folded inside the ring. He unfolded it and the words were enough to feel the struggle you did, he broke down completely feeling your pain through that piece of paper.

" Even clouds warn me before raining but I go blind over sunshine anyway. It is my fault to build a home for someone who's not even willing to move a brick for me. "