Part 6

" You are brainless that you believed me over your own faithful wife. Do you really think that I would love you or let you live in peace with her after you insulted me in front of the whole school because of that Y/n? "

Lila’s words were lingering in Jungkook's brain. He gulped down another sip of his beer while crying in the guest room, regretting his every decision.

" Why didn’t you leave me earlier? Do you really love a beast like me that much? I’m sorry Y/n. I am sorry! "

Jungkook kept on repeating ' sorry ' again and again but it’s of no use now because the damage is done and it can’t be repaired. He tried his best to find you. He failed. He was dispirited.

Drinking alcohol, shouting on the workers and breaking things were included in Jungkook's daily schedule. Mr. and Mrs. Jeon were dead worried about him, they knew that he deserved it for breaking an innocent girl’s heart without any mercy but son is son afterall.

Jungkook drowned deep in depression. Not eating or drinking anything except alcohol. Mrs. Jeon never loses hope to make him better and finally succeeds after a year or two but that doesn’t mean he will forget you. He cries every night in that guest room hugging your dress and that wedding ring close to his chest. He always carries that ring no matter where he goes. 

Jungkook wanted to ask for your forgiveness so that the burden will be taken off from his chest. He tried every single means but can’t find you and it looks like someone is hiding your information from the investigators. He goes to the investigation department everyday with lots of hope but he only faces failures.

Jungkook visited your old apartment but it was already sold out to a family. He was just living because of his mother or else he would have jumped off the cliff a long time ago. Whenever he views the park where the love between two youngsters started to blossom for the first time, Unknowingly a smile appeared on his lips with the tears of guilt, hurt and regret welled up in his eyes.

It's been seven years since the day you left him after signing those papers, leaving everything behind but he can’t leave anything behind. The guilt was eating him up little by little daily, every day a part of him breaks inside as it pokes through his chest to make him feel the pain. 

Your remembrance never abandons Jungkook, he always feels that you are close to him but it was just his imagination and when reality hits him he can’t go anything besides having a mental breakdown. How much he wished that he had communicated with you on this matter instead of jumping onto baseless conclusions.

" Sir! Sir! "

Jungkook's assistant shouted to bring him back from the sorrowful memories. His assistant explained to him about the upcoming meeting and also reminded him about the family dinner, Jungkook nodded before getting up making his way towards the conference room.

After four hours, the meeting finally ended. Jungkook grabbed his coat and drove towards his parents house. He opened the door with the spare key making his way towards the kitchen to find his mom but instead he saw his dad cooking.

" You came early to cook? "

Mr. Jeon looked back to see jungkook standing beside the door frame chuckling as he also chuckled while flipping the shrimps.

" This is what a husband should do, taking care of his wife. "

The phrase took Jungkook off guard, feeling a sensation run over his body. He excused himself to call his mother for dinner but the real reason was his dad's words tore up his wound again. He did make dinner for you but after he accused you of the thing he never made dinner, dinner was a big thing he never talked to you without insulting you in many ways.

" Mom! "

After calling out for several minutes and still getting no responses, he headed towards her bedroom. He saw his mom’s reflection making him smile but he stopped in trance from opening the door when he heard something he didn’t expect.

" Take care of yourself Y/n and don’t worry about here, I will manage everything. "

Jungkook frowned. It feels like the floor slided off from his feet and he will fall down. He felt Betrayal. Just your name is enough for him to memorize everything, his eyes started to get watery. Mrs. Jeon headed out after hanging up the call when she saw a broken jungkook standing there, widening her eyes.

" Mom. You- I- Y/n "

Jungkook shuttered stepping back shaking his head, yeeting his tears away. He placed his hands on his ears, crouching down and crying more harder as Mr. Jeon also ran towards the sound. Mrs. Jeon sighed and calmed him down before explaining the whole situation.

If we talk about you so you were doing fine actually great. It was hard to forget those memories you had with Jungkook but it's not impossible afterall. Everything changes as per the time comes, some stay and some leave but some leaves early.

The first few months after leaving Jungkook were like hell, you can't be shallow or even be unable to deliver words from your mouth.  You were crestfallen after so many things in your life that you faced for the first time make you a living skeleton, right?

You did yourself some good.

You were truly thankful to Hoseok that he was always there and even helped you to overcome your heart break also, Hoseok's girlfriend Jenny helped you too. They both were a lovely couple, you didn't think that Hoseok would ever have a girlfriend but after meeting Jenny you understood why Hoseok must fall for her.

You never thought that you'll fall in love again but someone proved that not every man in this world is the same. He was your best friend, Taehyung. You never knew that he loved you since high school but never had the guts to propose to you. Hoseok tried his best to talk to you and told you that Taehyung never stopped loving you. Jenny helped you to get together with taehyung with all her might.

Taehyung was still waiting for you to come back. After giving it many thoughts, taking time you decided to start as friends like you and Taehyung used to be. Two years of being friends, Taehyung proposed to you and you gladly expected him. You got married after dating him for two years and gratefully you are 2 months pregnant, happily.

You met Mrs. Jeon when you went to the mall with Jenny to buy some essential things, you accidentally bumped into her. She was overjoyed seeing you after so long, she also apologized for her son's doing but it wasn't her fault.

You thought it wouldn't hurt to be in contact with her as she always treated you like her own daughter. You met-up with her a few times and talked everyday via phone calls. Mr and Mrs. Jeon were over the moon when you cracked the news of your pregnancy to them.

Isn't it too fast to move on?
It's not fast. Sometimes we don't want someone to lighten our darkness, all we need is someone to share our darkness.

Author's note :
I hope you are loving this story 💕