14- Alone Time

The car ride home with Blake is unlike anything you'd experienced. His car was deceivingly fast and he wasted no time zooming along the curves of the road leading to your neighborhood. His hand hadn't moved from yours and when you lifted his hand up to your lips to gently, slowly place a kiss on it, he took a deep breath and sped up even faster. The car was barely in park before he jumped out and led you to your door. While you fumbled for your keys, he couldn't stand the tension building between you and closed the distance.

 While you fumbled for your keys, he couldn't stand the tension building between you and closed the distance

He pushed you back against your door while you gave into his waiting lips. You wanted to breathe him, touch him, taste him... you wanted him. His lips still tasted of the chocolate syrup and ice cream you'd shared at dinner and you couldn't get enough. He took the keys from your hands and reached behind you to unlock the door. He pushed you inside without ever pulling away from your kiss. He tossed the keys to the table before peeling each other out of each layer of clothing on the way to your room.

By the time you reached your bed, neither of you were wearing anything beyond underwear

By the time you reached your bed, neither of you were wearing anything beyond underwear. As you laid on your back with him hovering above you, he paused to pull away from your kiss.

Blake: "If you aren't ready, or don't want to do this... it's ok. We can, um, just talk. It's whatever you want."

You: "I have nothing to say right now."

With that you pulled him back to your lips. You dug your fingertips into his strained back muscles as he let a soft moan escape against your tongue. His lips moved down your neck to your chest as he pulled you out of the last of your clothes. It felt as if your body were tied down by invisible strings and you couldn't move until he came back up for another kiss.

You: "Do you have any protection?"

Blake: "I didn't want to just assume this would happen, but uh... yeah I do"

Those were the last words spoken before you absorbed the brutal strength of how much this man had come to mean to you in such a short amount of time.

An hour later, you both were still in bed draped in each other. Blake pulled you even closer and placed a soft kiss against your shoulder leaving his lips resting against you. No one has said a word so the only noise is the sound of your shallow breathing returning to normal. Blake finally breaks the silence whispering against skin.

 Blake finally breaks the silence whispering against skin

Blake: "God, I'm so into you.'

Hearing him say that made your heart leap into your throat. You choked back the words you really wanted to say. That you wanted this weekend to last forever. That you were already falling for him. Instead you kissed him again.

You: "Don't you think it's a bad idea getting too close when you'll probably never see me again after tomorrow?"

Blake: "Don't you think you'll come back and visit again? You and your sister seem so close."

You can hear the defensiveness in his tone and immediately regret what you said.

Blake: "If this is just going to be a one time thing to you, I wish you would have said so sooner."

He gets up and starts getting dressed looking as if someone just ripped his heart out and left it splattered across the part of the sheets he'd just pulled himself out of.

You: "Blake... that's not fair. You knew from the get go that I was going home tomorrow."

Blake: "Okay? What does that have to do with not having feelings for me?"

You: *growing more emotional*
"What do you want me to say? That I am growing so attached to you that the thought of leaving tomorrow feels like I am leaving part of myself behind? I wouldn't have been with you like we were tonight if I didn't feel something for you."

Blake: *arguing back*
"So you have feelings, just not enough to do anything about it?"

You: "What do you want from me, Blake?"

Blake: "I thought I just spent tonight making that very clear, but obviously we weren't doing what I thought we were."

With that statement, he grabbed his shoes and stormed out of the apartment leaving you alone in the bed. You got dressed and moved to the couch where you laid alone fighting back tears. Everything had been so perfect tonight. You had all these feelings for him so how had you messed it up so badly.