25- New Life

Back at the apartment, You sit on the edge of Addison's bed while she is holding up outfit after outfit. Everything she loves, you aren't sure about. Finally, she holds up a hot pink crop top and jean shorts. Before you can answer, Blake grabs them and proclaims:
"Yes. This. This is the one."

You and Addison laugh at his enthusiasm and you can't help but find it crazy adorable

Addison: "I still have no clue what I'm going to wear. Bryce and I have hung out a few times at the house last week but this is the first time I'm going specifically for him."

Blake: "He's already completely infatuated with you, you could wear a trash bag and he'd think it was hot."

You: "We picked takeout and a movie at home just so it's not too much pressure, so dress casual and relax."

She settles on her outfit and pushes Blake out of the room so she can change. You both have changed and now Blake is watching her help you with your makeup.

 You both have changed and now Blake is watching her help you with your makeup

You: "Are you sure there isn't something more to your nerves?"

Addison: "I don't even know what he sees in me. I'm a nobody. He has millions of girls online and off that follow him everywhere."

You: "You're not a nobody, you literally have 40,000 followers last I checked. I really don't think he cares at all though."

Addison: "Actually I'm up to like 400,000. There was some stupid article on tiktokroom about me visiting the Sway house and linking me to Bryce and my account blew up. He probably thinks I'm just using him for clout."

You: "I'm sure he will figure out on his own that you actually hate being in the spotlight yourself."

Blake: "Honestly the fact that you don't give a damn about being famous is probably the thing he likes about you."