Chapter 5

I'm sorry for having to repeat this, but a lot of people are still confused and asking me why DEMI's name changes to ALEX. If you had read the intro and A/N, you would of known that i had changed and will edit it all later when i have time. I'm sick of people asking me.  

Hey guys, another update. Comment to tell me how you think the story is so far .

Enjoy

~~~~~~~

Chapter 5

~~Demi's POV~~

Lucas grins and holds my waist as he brings me closer. My lips are now softly brushing along his and I notice his eyes closing. Good! I slowly lift my arm and try to reach for his phone.

Nearly there.....

Nearly......

Just a little more...

And I almost go- "DEMI!?!?!?!?!?"

"SHIT AHHHH" I yell and slap Lucas hard across the face. I get up, grab his phone quickly and hide it in my bra. Lucas didn't notice his phone missing since he was still groaning from the slap.

I slap reaaal hard. So you better watch it!

"Geez woman....are you even human?" He whines while rubbing his cheek.

I turn around and see my best friend Jake and boy did he look angry...He stomps his way to Lucas and I and grabs me close to him. "Don't ever and I mean EVER touch her again. I won't hesitate to break all your bones slowly and painfully the next time I do." Jake threatens Lucas.

I nod, agreeing with Jake. "Yeah pervert, don't touch me again." I shake my fingers and head sassily with attitude and walk away with Jake.

"What were you doing with him?" Jake growls at me.

"Well hehe... you see....I sorta...ya know...OMG ITS TAYLOR SWIFT NAKED!!!" I shout and run away laughing.

"Demi! Come back right now missy!" Jake jokingly shouts back.

Lets just hope he forgot what he was gonna ask me. I don't want to have to explain why Lucas got a good look at my brand new panties.

I run into the girls bathroom and just fix myself up hoping he'd leave soon. After fixing myself up and taking a selfie, I decide to leave when I hear the bell. It sounded a little different....? I'm sure the bell doesn't sound this weird...oh well I guess coz I'm in the toilets.

But first...I need to pee. Again. A girl needs to empty her bladder or wherever the pee comes from.

After doing my business, I walk out to find the classrooms and corridors completely empty.

Strange...

"Hello...anyone there?" I shout hoping someone will hear.

I start coughing as a strong smell hits my lungs. Did school already finish?

I look at the time on my phone and it read 11:46 am. Its only recess break.

Where the hell is everyone!?

I try to exit the corridor but the door was locked and grey smoke was soon taking over my vision. I begin coughing, finding it hard to breathe.

"Oh no...." Why did it take so long to realise why there was no one in school and why the bell sounded different.

There was a fire in the school....and I'm trapped....AND I'M GONNA DIE!

Ok don't panic Demi *cough cough* I'll call someone. I'll call Lucas. As I finally found his name, I tap the ring button only to have my boob vibrate. I face palm hard. Of course! My stupid brain had to take it.

Ashley doesn't have a phone since her parents don't allow it. Jake got grounded for being caught drunk. Lets just hope he has it today. I call but no one answers.

My eyes begin to burn as I found it hard to see when more smoke was coming my way. I don't even know where the fire is but half the corridor is full of dark grey smoke.

I continue scrolling. Courtney..? Since when do I have her number. Oh thats right...Back when she wasn't such a smitch! Shes my only hope though, I just hope she does something to help. I dial her number and she answers.

"Hello?" Her angelic voice answers.

"Hey Courtney, it's me Demi, please I'm trapped in the school and its on fire. Please tell a teacher or someone *cough cough* h-hurry." I plead and I really was desperate. Demi Alvaro never begs but this is a matter between life and death.

"Now tell me why would I do that." She replies and it wouldn't take a genius to hear the evilness in her voice.

"Courtney p-please *cough cough* I c-cant b-breathe." I barely managed to say.

"Don't worry, I'll be there at your funeral......spitting down on your grave b**ch. its called pay back. Thanks to you, my nose is broken and crooked. Enjoy your last few minutes alive." Courtney says in a deadly tone and hangs up.

She did it.....she started the fire...

I slide down the wall, feeling the tears in my eyes beginning to form. I look down and notice I was still holding Lucas's phones . Maybe if I tried calling someone off his phone.

Joel? Wait that's his friend! Shakily I tap the call button and wait anxiously, hoping someone will be able to help me. Its getting harder to breathe by the minute. I felt my eye lids closing.

"Hello? Anyone there?" I hear someone say through the phone.

"J-Joel....get..l-Lucas." I croak out. I was now breathing in so much of the fire smoke. Where the hell is that darn fire!? It better not be close.

"Demi is that you? What are you doing with my phone and where are you?" Lucas says sounding worried.

"L-Lucas h-el-p....f-ire in sc-choo-l....t-rap-ped." It was all I could manage to say until I couldn't control the coughs. I was coughing like crazy yet it was still hard to breathe.

"DEMI ARE YOU STILL IN SCHOOL!? I'm coming just calm down. The fire trucks are already here."

I couldn't reply no more when darkness started taking over my vision and I slowly felt my eyes closing for good this time, slowly falling to unconsciousness....

~~~~~
What'd you think will happen? Will they save her in time.....?

Comment!

Vote!!

Do the marshmallow dance!!!