Twenty Seven : After Effects and Confused Lan

{WARNING : Mild mature content ahead. You have been warned.}

ENJOY!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEXT DAY
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

LAN MANSION
------------------------

It's a fresh morning and Lan Qiren reclined on the couch in the living room, holding the newspaper. Lan Xichen entered the room with two cups of coffee.

"Good Morning Uncle." Lan Xichen smiled brightly.

"Good Morning Xichen." Lan Qiren took a cup of coffee from his nephew, gazing at him softly.

"Xichen, I want to tell you something."

"What is it Uncle?" Lan Xichen gave his full attention to the man sitting beside him.

"Well my son have you thought of your marriage? I mean you are old enough to get married still you chose to be single. And as far as I know you haven't dated anyone since long time. Is it because of any unrequited love....?"

"No Uncle....there is no specific reason." Lan Xichen was a bit surprised with their conversation. Moreover, it's been a while since he had a heartfelt talk with his Uncle.

"Look Xichen, it's almost time for you to start a family. Besides, I am growing old. I just want to see you lead a happy family like your brother." Lan Qiren confessed with a faint smile.

"I am sorry for bothering you Uncle. I will take it into consideration." Lan Xichen replied softly. Lan Qiren nodded.

"Get ready. We are visiting the WeiLan. The Jiangs too are accompanying us. We haven't payed a visit after they moved out. We will be departing shortly."

The two Lan members got up to ready themselves.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

WEILAN
---------------

Wei Zhan yawned as he stretched his body. He groaned and sat up on the body rubbing his sleepy eyes. It was unusually rare for him to get early than the Lan. He turned towards his husband and shook him vigorously,

"Yibo, Wake Up."

Wei Zhan continued to disturb Lan Yibo until he opened his eyes. Yibo huffed in annoyance as he sat up.

"Zhan, why are you being so loud in the morning."

"Its almost 10 AM. We are late."

"But both of us are on leave today." Lan Yibo protested and snuggled inside the blanket again.

"No more sleep. Get up." Wei Zhan yanked the blanket and dragged Yibo into the washroom. Wei Zhan brushes his teeth enthusiastically while Lan Yibo's movement were sluggish.

"I couldn't sleep well. All because of that damn cockroach." Lan Yibo complained.

"Just take a shower. You will feel fresh." Wei Zhan replied. He freshened up first followed by Lan Yibo.

A few minutes later, Lan Yibo came out wearing black pants, water drops dipping from his locks into his chiseled abs. It was a tempting sight but Wei Zhan ripped his eyes from Yibo.

"Go and wear a shirt." Wei Zhan blushed lightly.

"Why? Don't you like what you see?" Lan Yibo smirked as he wiped his hair.

Wei Zhan was about to shout but he heard the sound of the cars halting in front of the mansion.

"Might be Yang and Chen. Let then in and ask them to join us in cleaning the mess." Lan Yibo said. Wei Zhan nodded and hurried downstairs.