CHAPTER XII: NEW CABINS

What I didn't know was that Andy parents were rich. We all crushed at their cabin but this morning they held a 'meeting' in the kitchen. While melody cooked for 20 People.

"Good morning Sapphics to-"

"What does it mean?" Maria butted in, Artemis rolled her eyes.

"It means women who love women." We all looked at each other and realized she was actually right.

"Oh! Cool"

"Anyways. As I was sa-"

"How did you k-"

"It doesn't matter woman! Goddess" Maria crossed her arms with a pout after Artemis cut her off. This made Bae kiss her cheek. I think they were together since last year. By now Melody and Aphrodite were serving breakfast with the help of other girls.

"I don't wanna hear any of you moan inside my house. So I thought, a week ago, that we would need more room. That is why, I with the help of some friends, decided to build small cabins for you. Some are not yet complete that's where you come in. You'll finish the work." We were all stunned with what she said. Everyone started cheering and clapping.

"Okay, okay thats enough girls" she looked at Richard.

"And for you Richard you could stay here if you like. We have no problem" He nodded smiling at her.

Before we could finish breakfast, Iris walked in followed by a shorter girl probably in her late twenties. We all welcomed her but I noticed Samara couldn't take her eyes of the new girl who we knew as Sarah.

Iris' older sister. She was looking for a chair to sit on. That's when Maria leaned over the table to get some butter. Samara took the chance and pulled the chair with one hand and put it next to her on the other side for Sarah to sit. Maria thinking the chair was still there fell over as we laughed at her. She quickly got up and took a gun out and put it on the back of samara's head.

Sam was unbothered; she was still looking at the new girl. Sarah and Andy's family on the other hand were shocked. Sam noticed where Sarah's scared eyes were focused and turned her head to see the gun pointing between her eyes. She just smirked and got up slowly. Now the gun was pointing at her stomach. Yes she was that big. Maria smiled and put the gun away then sat on Bea's lap.

"Good one Sammy"

The room was dead silent while Sam and Maria were back to their food like nothing ever happened.

"Don't worry. It happens all the time" said Lara casually. She was feeding a girl that came with them yesterday. Her name was Claire she was just a little bit shorter than me with blue eyes. The twins and Claire are together in a polygamous relationship. Now that this was there and everyone is okay with it. We all went back to eating.

****************************************************************************

Everyone was helping with the construction work. Even women from the village who had joined us have helped. Before we started working there were only two and a half cabins. Now we have four. It'll be four girls in a cabin.

By the end of the day we were all exhausted. Some were lying around on the grass and others were in the pond relaxing. The twins had Claire between them under the waterfall. Samara only had her legs in the water and Sarah was laying her head between Sam's thighs while her whole body was underwater.

"Now that you're here love, can we talk about who'd stay with who?" I swam to her and kissed her cheeks and hummed.

"I'm staying with you obviously" I said in her ear, she pulled me by the waist and kissed me.

"Okay lovebirds cut it. Me, Claire and Laura will stay in a cabin with Bea and Maria" I nodded and turned at Sarah. She looked up at Sam and winked.

"Well those two need another pair. Who would those be?" Two girls from the group said they'll stay together with them. Okay there are 4 girls left and one cabin. So those will stay together.

"Well that leaves Aphrodite and Iris. They'll stay with us" I finished.

Artemis came to us to announce that tomorrow was first day of training for us and we all agreed. With that everyone went to their cabin to rest.

------------------------------------------

A/N:

It's shorter than the other chapters but that's alright. I Hope y'all like it. and i also hope the book is not boring. If you think i should change anything feel free to tell me.

-D