Chapter 3: My Bofriend or Not my Boyfriend?!!!!

One Morning: Today is November 19th, 1973. I woke up from dreaming about James It was the craziest dream. I had a dream about that James and I were dating, and we were going on our first date, we went to a fancy restaurant in goriest restaurant. Anyways I put on my clothes and got my day started I went down the stairs,  just seeing my mom making breakfast for me and the family. My mom was making bacon and eggs with French toast, and orange juice. James had called my phone I answered it saying, "what's up why you calling me". James answered " I called because I'm still waiting for your answer about going out with me, so Kylie Ann will you go out with me?" I answered yes, I will go out with you James Jade smith; "great"James Answered, so what are you doing I said adding on a conversation, nothing much just playing videos games and talking to you. I smiled saying well are you too busy, I want to go to the park with you and have a picnic. James said "yeah no I'm not busy I would love to go on a picnic with you at the park. Just let me change", Kaylie Ann said "okay yeah and you are still not changed, wow I can't believe you are not ready lol". James says while smiling, "um yeah I'm not ready I never have clothes on when I wake up lol". "Okay" Kaylie Ann says and I hung up the phone going, to the kitchen to eat food while my mom asked, "hey who was that on the phone"! In a surprising Sarcastic voice. "That was James"I said ", awe and who is this James to you"? my mom said in a happy voice, "James is now my boyfriend we are going to the park is that okay mom"? Kaylie Ann asked. Um no remember you are grounded for six days that is adorable that you have a boyfriend, but you can't. I told my mom I hate her and that I can't believe she Remembers I'm grounded, my mom told me that she loves me and she was sorry.

The evening: James called me asking if we are still going I told him no that I'm supposedly grounded. I can't come out for six days I have to learn my lesson not to go to the club, even tho I'am 21 years old. Wow you are grounded for six days that's horrible I'm sorry, but that's crazy you are 21 I cant believe your mom did that". I said yeah I can't either but maybe you can come over James said "you really think your mom is going to have your friend over knowing I went with you"!. "You have a point, but I know my mom would allow it. She doesn't know you went she just knows that I went". Kylie Ann said. James says "okay but only if we can have sex"! "Okay" Kaylie Ann said.

Nighttime: today is nighttime I went downstairs about to eat dinner my mom said "I'm sorry for being so strict on you so, what I'am going to do is unground you. "Really mom are you sure" Kaylie Ann said, "yes"I'm sure"mom said. I'm so happy that I hugged my mother, and told my mom I was sorry for saying that I hated her. I can finally go on a date with James I can't wait I have to tell him, I called him. "hey James I can finally see you I'm ungrounded" I said while eating my dinner. "okay" James says while eating his food.

Bedtime: Kaylie Ann quickly went to her room after dinner and went over to her bed to sit down. I started writing in my journal writing about how my day went I quickly then went to bed and waited for the next morning to come.!