Chapter 13: The New Boy

On hot beautiful day I was getting ready to head to school, as I remembered that there is going to be a new student at school. Maybe Kathy might like him and they will go out I thought to myself. As I went to school I saw Kathy and James waiting for me before they went to class. "Hey" Kaylie Kathy said to me "that she likes the new kid and thinks he might like her". I said oh yeah what's his name she said, "his name is Conner remember I was talking about him in reading class". "Oh yeah" I said "that is very sweet hope you luck in going out with him", "thanks"she says. Anyways I got to head to class, "wait"James said "hey you want to go to the movie theater with me tonight"? "I don't know babe" I said as I slowly walked away from him to head to class before I was late again. Mrs. Evans said to me "hey your finally early thank you have a seat", everyone giggled. "stop laughing students"Mrs. Evans said to the class, as I slipped out my binder and planner I wrote what was going down for her class so I won't forget. "Today class we are going to be reading a book called The Dead mans Curve, or we will read how to kill a mocking bird you guys will choose what we read". As Mrs. Evans said that a new student walks in the classroom. "And what is your name" Mrs. Evans says he says "my name is Conner Conner Dawson", can you tell us about your self the teacher asked. "Yes I live in New York City in Brooklyn, I have two pets "okay have a seat" Mrs. Evans interrupted. Now class can anyone tell me what a narrator is? Mrs. Evans asked, Conner raised his hand, while that happened Kathy next to me whispered in my ears saying that he asked her out, I freaked out. My my good job I said while playing I was playing with my hair, thanks she said.

After school I found James talking to Conner, so what now their friends wow this should be interesting. "Hey" James called out "this is Conner", "yeah I know" I said "he goes to my reading class", "cool" he said with a smirk. James and I went home together after a long day of school and we had a peanut butter sandwich with grape jelly on top, of course James had to make a Sunday with his sandwich eww I thought to myself. I never thought that Kathy would ever have a boyfriend and now that I think of it I'm happy for her. I still can't believe that me and James are happily married he loves me so much and I love him.

Bedtime: Tonight we went to the movies together and I had to say something weird, "so you and Conner are friends now I see"! "Yeah we are he loves the things I love", "well you should marry him". I laughed "is that so funny" He said and laughed. As we walked to the movie station we were next in line to get our movie tickets, I know what you're thinking why is their tickets, but this is a ticket to get checked in very different back In the day. After the movie we raced to bed laying next to each other, and made out then we went to sleep.